Chapter 10

Read Author's note at the end. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I pulled the knob for the millionth time but the door didn't open.

C'mon! This can't be happening!

"SOMEONE HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!" I was yelling at the top of my lungs and knocking the door with all the strenght I had "WHOEVER IS CLOSING THE SCHOOL! I AM HEREEEEEEE!!!"

I could here doors being closed far away, but noone heard me.

"PLEASEEEEE! I AM HEREEEE!!"

I was stressed as hell. I stopped screaming and began pushing and punching the door. My whole body was shaking and tears were forming in my eyes.

"What the hell is going on?"

I almost died of a heart attack. A voice came from behind me. It was far, but still close. I could see a figure of a person in the dark, but nothing else.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked with shaking voice.

The figure was coming closer.

"Well I was going to ask that..." The figure stop moving. And for a moment stopped talking.. I thought it was my imagination, but then it talked again. "You... you are a girl?" That sounded confused.

With all that happened I didn't notice that the voice was coming from a boy. It was a male voice.

"And you are a boy" I was still in shock and I didn't know what so say.

"Well I already knew that..."

I don't know why or how I calmed myself but I was slowly moving while rubbing the wall trying to find the light switch. I'm not save with the light off, there's a boy in the same room as me, and I am trapped... it doesn't seem right. It won't be good.

"What are you doing here? Why where you screaming?" He started asking "And why is this place so dark?"

Just when he finished saying that I found the light switch and rapidly switch the lights on.

At first it blinded me. I closed my eyes a few times and then I adjusted to it and saw the boy standing in front of me.

He was rubbing his eyes and he was shirtless. I fact.. he only had a towel around his waist.

He finally opened his eyes and saw me.

"Ashley?" He said.

"No way... Austin?"

We both had confused faces. 

"What are you doing here?" We both said at unison.

"You first" I said.

"No no no. YOU first"

I was trying to concentrate, think about what just happened.. And Austin was just staring at me, just wearing his towel...

"Why aren't you wearing clothes?" I asked turning my eyes to his.

"Why?.. Does it bothers you?" He smirked teasing me.

"Yes, I mean, no" He laughed "Just put something on!"

"Well, if you haven't noticed, this is the BOYS locker room" He said standing out the 'boys' part "I could be naked if I wanted to... and if you don't like it you can go" He said pointing to the door.

"I would LOOOVE to get out of here but unfortunately I CAN'T!!" I snapped at him.

"And why is that? Does your little sweet feet hurt too much that you can't walk to the door?" He said while heading to the door "Here, I'll open it for you" He grabbed the knob and pull it but nothing happened. He did it again, and again, and again. "What the hell did you do to the door?'"

"Ohh yeah! It was me, I wanted to stay here for vacations and I locked myself inside!" I crossed my arms and looked straight at him "You should be the one doing the explaing here.. I'm starting to think YOU planned this!"

"ME?" He said feeling blamed "I was taking a shower!"

Every time we talked we got nearer.

"Ohh sureeeee, you happened to be taking a shower at school, at God knows what hour!?"

"Well for your information, I am in the football team and I decided to stay here and take a shower before leaving, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS"

By now, we were face to face, feet agains feet.

"Don't lie! You play basketball!"

"I PLAY BOTH!" he yelled "And I don't care what you think! YOU are in the boys locker room! What do you think you are doing in here!? Did you did this on purpose?" He yelled at my face.

This was starting to get bad. I wanted to scream and yell at him everything that was coming to my mind. I am sure he planned all of this. Its a trap. Or maybe he is kidnapping me again! Who knows.. But I bet he has something to do with this.

"Woa woa, stop right there! I am here because I came to take something from Jake's locker!"

"AND WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT THIS LATE!?"

"WHY WOULDN'T I!?"

Austin let out a groan "YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE!"

"OHH AND YOU ARE NOT!" I said sarcasticly. 

For a minute or two we stopped talking, just taking deep breaths and making a staring-at-each-other contest.

"Okay you know what?" Austin broke the silence for the first time "We won't get to anywhere yelling at each other.. we need to do something to get out" I didn't bother answering him. "Do you have a phone?"

I can't believe I actually forgot about my phone. I took it out of my pocket to see that it had 3% of battery.

"Well if you are not going to talk then give me the phone" He tried to take it from my hand but I moved.

"Don't you think you will be the one making the last call on MY phone"

"Ohh c'mon Ashley! You don't have anyone to call" He stretched his hand to take the phone from me. I pulled my phone as close to me as I could, but he was pulling it to.

"GIVE ME MY PHONE!"

"I KNOW WHO TO CALL! GIVE IT TO ME!"

"NOOOO! IT'S MINE! I'LL CALL!"