Chapter 25

Chapter 25

We were all gathered on a table, impatiently waiting for him to come. He called us today. He never calls for a gathering. Probably he has some bad news. 

Good thing I have great news for him. 

The sound of the door opening made us all turn around to see who it was. 

"I'm glad to see you're all here" He was finally standing next to the opened door. He sat at the chair on the head of the table and placed his feet above it. "It's been a while guys... do you know why I am here?"

No one said anything. 

"Do you know how long has it been since the last time I visited you?" He asked "You know that I can't come here everyday, someone could see me and this whole plan would go to shit. So yeah, I am kind of getting my ass in some serious problems for your stupidness. So you better listen up. In all this long time I have given you, you've done nothing... I am actually dissapointed of you..."

"We've been working on it" The guy sitting in my right said.  He was trying to make things better for us "We're almost there, we need to-"

"Did I told you you could talk?" The guy next to me instantly shut up "That's what I thought"

The leader will be always the leader. No matter what. And that was exactly who he was. We worked for him, and that's how things work in this business. 

"Now" He continued "As I was saying: I gave you a lot of time and yet you have nothing... I am paying you for a reason you know" 

"Can I say something?" One guy said. He was granted permission to talk. "We have been working, and we are getting really good results of it. We are almost there" 

"Almost" The boss said "That's the problem. My patience is almost running out too. You haven't given me any advances, no good news and-..." 

"I have good news" I knew I interrupted him, but I didn't care. 

"You better have some if you interrupted me kid" He said "Speak up"

"I know how to make them give the flash drive to us" 

His expression instantly changed. Everyone turned to see me surprised. 

"And how's that?"

"I saw him with a girl last night. I know he cares for her. We can use her to get to him" Everyone was silent, looking at me. A sudden smirk appeared at the boss face. 

"Look what we got here" He said proud "Someone that actually have some worth telling information" He then turned to see me "Good job" I just nodded. 

His smirk looked like it was permanent. He had a plan. 

"Everyone listen up!" He yelled making us all turn to see him "Here's the plan..."

***

"I don't want to see him" She said for the billionth time. 

"You don't have to Chloe. I'll do it" 

"And what are you going to tell him?" 

We were sitting at the cafeteria by our own. We were waiting to catch Finn somewhere, he was supposed to be here today to see Brad. I needed to talk to him. 

"I don't know. Just ask him about what happened"

"And where's Jake?" She asked "I thought he said he wanted to go with you"