1. Pilot

Slightly inspired by haitianchild book, Worst Behavior. I suggest you give it a read.

Just know this book is just to make people laugh a little. Don't take it seriously, hope you enjoy and heads up: cussing included, lmao.

Brooklyn Jasiah Ali -

I was in the middle of doing my little sister Trinity hair, on the porch when some gun shots went off. All the kids outside continued to play like nothing happened. And they stupid parents ain't even bother to get them in the house.

"Y'all go inside" Noah, my uncle told us, pointing to the door.

"I'm cool" I waved him off, continuing to braid Trint hair and he sucked his teeth.

"Brooklyn!" Grace, my funky aunt yelled my name.

Noah and Grace my grandma two kids, Trinity and I live with them because we ain't got no other option.

"See that's a sign" Noah said pointing into the house.

I smacked my lips and got up, Trinity followed behind until I went into Grace room, where she was putting on mascara in the mirror.

"What you want?" I questioned staying at the door, she stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

"Um, go to the weave store, and get me some braiding hair." She grabbed a twenty dollar bill off her vanity and handed it to me.

"Why would I do anything for you when you slept with my crush?" I scoffed and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Your crush was my boyfriend." She answered and I started looking around the room to avoid her.

"Acting like I knew that at the time" I mumbled, and Grace squinted her eyes at me.

"I spy with my eyes, a little hoe telling lies."

I'm being deadass, I use to always tell her who my crushes was and one supposedly end up being her boyfriend. She ain't tell me that was her boyfriend until one day she just showed up to the house with him.

That's why she always use to laugh at me when I pointed him out in pictures.

"You ain't just hear them gun shots?" I racked up another excuse, and she shook her head yes.

"Why you think I'm not the one going? Now skedaddle." She went back to doing her makeup. I rolled my eyes and walked back out the house.

"Where you finna go?" Noah asked as I walked passed him down the front steps.

"To get your sister some hair because I pulled it all out." I lied, her hair still attached to her head.

"Oh, stop by the corner store, it's no juice in the house." He said, I pouted and continued to walk.

Stay making me walk everywhere like I don't look dusty as heck! I got on some black biker shorts and a oversized pink Nike sweater, that definitely ain't mine, I keep on having to pull it up so I don't look crazy.

Then I got on pink Ugg slides, with my hair in a high, not even all the way slicked bun, making me feel like a lil bum.

I swear I can't wait to I get a car. They be making me want to go and steal one.

"Dumb lazy people." I complained as I walked to the hair store passing many crackheads who reminded me of my mother, so I gave them each a dollar.

When I got to the hair store, I got the hair and paid the fifteen dollars.

"This is for Rachel, you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch. Why you took me off the motherfucking schedule? With your trifling dirty white racist ass. You big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch. I'm coming outside and I'm going to beat the fuck out of you bitch and don't even call the police today because, I'm gonna come unexpected and wait on yo motherfucking ass bitch." I repeated to myself as I walked to the store. I do that a lot so I don't get bored.