8. Big Family Ways

Sylas Blue Blues -

"I don't have any one, I'm lonely ass nigga, ooooo ooooo. With no hoes, oh hoes." My big cousin Seth remixed a church beat, making his momma smack him upside his head, and everyone else laugh.

"Didn't you just cheat on your girlfriend of four years?" His sister Sarah brought up, everyone's mouths dropped, as I sipped my bottled tea, and he looked at her with hatred in his eyes.

"Will with that being said," my auntie Sheena looked over at me, making all 35 of my family members gathered around my living room look over at me, "what girl you got wrapped around your finger?" She asked me with a sneaky smile, and I got confused.

Why is that, with that being said. What does that have anything to do with that being said? I'm not a cheater, do they think that of me? I asked myself, not daring to actually "talk back" to her.

"Nah ma'am, I'm super single." I chuckled, and she looked at me suspiciously.

"He's lying" my annoying little sister Zoey spoke.

"What?" I questioned and she smirked at me.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about... that girl you be on the phone with." She told everyone my business, and I eyed her.

"What girl?" My momma asked her, and she looked over at Manaseas.

"Tell them" Zoey eyed are little brother, and everybody looked at him, causing him to get overwhelmed and go behind the couch.

"You a bitch" my younger brother Robert mugged.

"Aye, don't say that." My big sister Laura snapped at him.

As you can see I have a lot of siblings, let me break it down.

It's my two older sisters, Jennifer 19, and Laura 17.
The three middle children, Robert 15, Mila 13, and Delas 12.
Then there's the youngest of the bunch, Isabella 9, Zoey 7, and finally Manaseas 5.

That's not counting the birthdays thats coming up, so I mean, I'm wrong but some of them a be one year older than what I said, by the end of this year.

I can just clear up the confusion and say, my mom is 37 and yes she did have all ten kids. By the same man? No.

Some of my siblings mixed with, Asian, white, Hawaiian, and Jamaican. I know are other family members talk behind are back. We an exotic family, it just is what it is.

I hope that also clears up the confusion of why my younger brother name is, Manaseas, Man of Seas.

"You do be on the phone with that girl from the corner store." Delas joined in on telling everyone my business.

"Man y'all be on his dick" Robert mugged harder, and I shook my head.

"She not my girlfriend though" I mumbled while playing with my nails, not even letting half the people have access to hearing me.

"You need a girlfriend" Jennifer spoke, looking me up and down.

"And you need to give me nephew" I smiled, and she mad a face of disgust.

"You know she don't like kids" Jennifer favorite cousin Savannah spoke, and I looked over at her.

"And she know I don't want no relationship." I smirked, and she rolled her eyes.

"I gotta bitch" my cousin Isaiah spoke.

"You don't got no bitch, yo bitch just dumped you for your best friend." his twin brother Thomas exposed him. And they two uncles started to clown him.