11. Getting to Know You

Delas Haziah Clarksin -

I threw my book bag down on the floor, and hopped in my bed.

How was your last day of school?

I texted Destiny and a couple minutes later I got a reply.

good

Dry assss

man what you want me to say?

"It was amazing more than amazing, I talked to all of my friends, I had my first kiss, I gave the social studies teacher a lap dance, even sucked a dick in the janitors closet."

you stupid 😂😂

Naw but, yo parents home?

nope my momma at work.

Oh, my momma is too

She a full time nurse, so she work 10 hours a day and 4 days a week. What we call the, 10/4.

I thought I just seen yo momma walk in y'all house.

You watching us?

boy don't play me

Nah 😂 you probably saw my uncle girlfriend, she doing my little sisters hair.

oh, i be seeing a lot of people at yo house.

I bet you do, people stay in my crib.

it's good you got a lot of family

Not when they all in yo mouth, like for instance, my little sister reading what I'm typing right now.

"Fuck you" Isabella said, and I pushed her out my bed onto the floor, causing her head to hit Robert bed frame, luckily for her it's cotton.

The other downside is not being able to sneak in or out, without waking at least one person waking up and catching you. I obviously didn't text her that... but still, I think about how to achieve that on the regular.

tuff 😂... you feel like coming outside?

I'm tired ash and got hella homework to turn in before 12, but yeah, I'd love to go outside.

you gotta bike?

I was being sarcas- yeah I gotta bike.

😭😭, you cant be doing that

Mannn 😂, I'll be out in five minutes.

cool 👍

I jotted out my bed and sprayed myself down in Sylas's Tommy Hilfiger cologne, that I stole last night.

I then put my black shoes on that matched my, all red Jordan sweatsuit, and a black Laker's hat, that calmed down the outfit.

Then I walked out my room, and passed the dinning room, going into the living room.

"Where you finna go?" My uncle Mike questioned.

"To go ride my bike with this fine girl trailing on side me." I smirked, then dapped him up.

I ran down the steps and into the garage. I pushed the button to open it up, and it made that stupid loud beeping noise.

I took my red back from off its kickstand and took it outside. I walked back into the garage and pushed the button to close it, before it could close all the way, I quickly ran out.