6. Bad Treatment

Feel free to comment as much as you want <3
And also, Covid-19 don't exist in this universe no more.
—————————————————————————

Trenten Quinto Works - 15

I was sitting on the couch watching Madagascar 2, when I suddenly remember something.

Mother's day was yesterday

I quickly got up passing my little cousin playing with Lego's on the floor. I walked into my big sister, Karinna room unwelcome and I seen she was sitting on her bed, typing away on her phone.

"You feel like taking me to the store real quick?" I asked and she looked up at me. She made a nasty face, and I scratched the top of my head.

"To buy are momma something..." I continue, and the nasty look grew stronger.

"You got gas money or some?" She asked, and I shook my head yes, making her smack her lips.

"My momma barely even show you attention, and you wanna buy her shit, with the little money you got." She rolled her eyes, and I could feel myself grow sad, as she went back to typing on her phone.

"So that's a no?"

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM, YOU ACTING LIKE MY CAR AINT JUST BREAK DOWN!" She screamed, my eyebrows rose, as I walked out closing the door behind me.

Forgot that happened.

"WAS THE DOOR CLOSE WHEN YOU CAME IN?" Karinna yelled from her room, making me quickly turn around, and madly push her door open.

"What the fuck I thought..." I heard as I walked away.

I saved up my money to help her buy a car, and she don't even consider being nice to me.

I walked across the hall and into my kitchen, then into the room where my older cousin Everly laying for the moment, due to her getting kicked out her parent's house, for smoking weed and sneaking boys in.

As I opened the door, she quickly stopped twerking in her mirror and turned around to look at me with embarrassment plastered on her face.

When I didn't laugh like I normally would, she could sense something wrong.

"What's up with you?" She asked, concerned, but probably already knowing the root of the problem.

"You know the nigga that got her head screwed up like that?" I asked, knowing Karinna tell Everly about all her toxic guy friends.

"Why you think it's a nigga?" She instantly knew who I was speaking 'bout.

"Because she always letting some little boy navigate her thoughts." I said base in my tone.

Even though Karinna 19, she got a mad soul, and she don't like me, for what other boys did/do to her, especially are dad not being around all the time, only giving us money to make everything better.

I look just like him, so she treat me as she would treat him. And I can't control it, unless I take out them fouls playing with her emotions.

"It's probably Jeriod, he just played her dirt, but you can't blame him for her treating you like shit." I ignored the last part of her sentence and walked away, with my fist balled up.

This nigga finna get it.

Play with my sister, you playing with the way she treat me.

I know a Jeriod, and I know exactly where he lay, it's a bet.

I go to this dude house, I warn him about his ways. If he don't take me serious, I square up, win or lose, he gone take caution before coming around Karinna again.

I went over my plan while walking away from my front door, passing my sleeping great uncle, on the front patio seat.

As I walked down the street my homeboy Elijah tried to stop me, when he failed, he just followed behind me. No questions, no hesitations.

10 minutes later.... JERIOD'S HOUSE

I walked up Jeriod steps, him and his friend looked at me and Elijah with suspicion.

"Up messed with my sister?" I looked down on him in his chair.

"What?- Who?" He questioned staying in his seat, making me get closer to his face.

"Karinna, you know who the fuck I'm speaking 'bout" I said, my patience already thin at this point.

"Man get the fuck out my face with that bullshit" he waved me off, not at all taking me serious, me being shorter and younger than him, I didn't come off as intimidating.

I impulsively socked him in his face, hitting his nose and lip. A rookie move, seeing that he wasn't even looking up at me.

He immediately grabbed the side of his face, and stood up, pushing me back some.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jeriod questioned, heavily breathing, from the corner of my eye I could see his homie looking with wide eyes.

"So you feel where I'm coming from now, don't even think about coming around my sista, you know how I feel 'bout that, g'." I said, while looking up at him.

"Little nigga, I don't want shit to do with Karinna, get away from my house." He pointed pass me.

"Make sure to call her and apologize.... TODAY!" I said, he nodded his head, and I finally felt I could walk away, and let him be.

Eli' walked to the store with me, in silence, he wasn't shocked at all. This almost the fifth dude I had to put my hands on, due to them playing my sister.

We both brought are moms stuff, and after leaving out of Target, we went to his house to play the game.

————

How y'all feel about Trenton situation?
How do you think it's going to affect his future relationships and the way he'll treat girls/women that enter his life?
And do y'all want more of his POV?