30. Problems

thanks for 500 votes <3

Brooklyn Jasiah Ali -

A little after Grace got back and Trinity got put back to sleep, Sylas decided to head back home.

I thanked him a whole bunch because I would've been stuck without him.

"Is Noah just fucking missing?" Grace mugged and I shrugged.

We got Chicago washed up and put him in a onesie that me and Trinity picked out at walmart.

"That's my clean boy, that's my clean boy." I kissed him very gently tickling him and he let out some small giggles.

I can't believe she dropped a two week old off at the door.

"I gotta remember to be gentle with you." I said in a little baby voice.

I watched him as he dozed off to sleep in the middle of my bed.

I didn't get no sleep that night, I stayed up until my grandma got here.

That's when I finally fell asleep not being able to stay up.

Sylas Blue Blues -

I was sitting on the porch watching Robert and Tete argue across the street.

It was very entertaining to watch, but sad at the same time.

I wonder how Chicago and Brooklyn doing. I'm not gone call her because she probably sleep or too busy.

My momma walked out the house and shook her head in disappointment.

"These two need to figure shit out."

Robert June Clarksin -

"You fucking Matthew?" I asked her.

"Why would you just ask me some shit like that?" She mugged me harshly.

"Answer the question. You fucking him or not?" I started to get loud.

"NO!"

"He was over here for a school project." She tried to explain.

"It's the fucking summer." I mentioned.

"You ever heard of summer work?" She asked like I was dumb.

"Y'all could've did that shit over facetime." I brought up a bright fucking idea.

"He had to bring over some books." She lied through her teeth.

"He didn't have no books in his hand when I seen him finna come in here yesterday."

"You bugging."

"Teagan, what happened to that little game plan we made?" I asked tryna remain calm.

"What?"

"We was gone talk to each other before we make decisions cornering the opposite sex!" I reminded her.

"Matthew was my friend, come on now. It's none of that." She tried excuse after excuse.

"We done! This ain't working out!" I said and started to walk across the street.

"I'm so glad we on the same page, because I been thinking that for weeks!" She tried to get under my skin.

"Good for you bitch!" I yelled.

Grace Riley Evans -

"Aitor what the fuck is you talmbout, I left because I needed to tend to my nieces and nephew." I told my boyfriend as he tried to argue that I was cheating.