Epilogue

5 YEARS, the Present - 2025

Brooklyn Jasiah Ali - 21

I sighed to myself as I wiped Zemirah poopy butt. I put the wipe in the dirty diaper and put her on a new one.

"All clean." I gave my daughter a high five with my clean hand. She ran off to my room so she could bother her daddy.

I went outside and threw the diaper away. I admired our little blue house, that we got together before going back inside.

As I was washing my hands I thought about some things.

Sylas struggled with drugs and alcohol for a couple years, until he was 20.

He's not an aggressive drunk, he's more so an emotional one. So I know he want put me and the baby in danger, but I'm worried about him putting himself in danger. So I hope he never starts up again.

It hurt so bad when I was pregnant with Zemirah. I was thugging it out, mostly. But I use to catch Sylas crying sometimes because of how much pain I was in.

I use to laugh at him, but deep down it made me love him even more. It reinsured me that he was really the one.

Late nights when I was in to much pain, and Sylas was out working, that's when I would cry. I didn't won't him to see me cry because that would hurt him even more.

Robert actually ended up becoming a rapper, and he big famous now. Him and Teagan still going strong but they dummy toxic at the moment.

And a lot of they problems end up on the internet, never the less they try to keep all their problems locked away and hidden.

They had a child at 17, Rayon and another at 19, Tierra. They're the most beautiful things on Earth.

Maya and Jasiel ended up getting in a relationship, but it got really abusive, so they had to break up, and Jasiel dead now.

Delas and Destiny was the best of friends, but then they fell off bad after Delas found out Destiny was messing around with a dude who kilt his close cousin.

They never talk to each other, whenever they in the same room, one of them leaves, Delas is usually the one leaving. He can't stand her no more, he said, " that was my first love. My trust will never be the same, not just for her, but for everybody, she caused me to have real bad trust issues. And funny thing is I still love her."

Destiny cry about it a lot, like more then a lot. She says she regrets it. Everytime Delas leaves an event/get together, she break down in tears.

It's a sad story all together.

On the bright side, Zoey and Isabella are the happiest of girls. They're spoiled rotten, because of their older siblings.

Manaseas and Trinity, are inseparable. You will always catch them together. Both of them deny that they like eachother. And they are way too mature for their ages. However, a lot of the time you can catch them arguing like a middled aged couple.

Noah still take drugs heavily, and Mama hate it.

He's a good father never the less. Chicago is a happy five year old.