21. Pool Day

Thanks for 5k <3, I'm sorry it took me so long to drop this chapter. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Brooklyn Jasiah Ali -

I got out the shower, and wrapped myself in a towel. I then went into my room, and dried off.

After I put lotion on my body, I checked my notifications. There was a 2 text from Sylas, sent 4 minutes ago.

They read...

COME TO THE POOL WITH ME AND MY SIBLINGS!!
QUESTION MARK* (SORRY TO BE SO DEMANDING)

So I replied...

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!

WHY ARE YOU?!

BECAUSE....idk
Yeah I'll go to the pool with y'all.

I only asked because Teetee asked me to..

Oh...who is Teetee?

Teagan

I wonder why she ain't ask me herself..

Ohh. Okay

WE PICKING YOU UP!

Here you go with the yelling again

SORRY!
BTW. Trinity can come if she wants to.

Okay

start getting ready now, BUT don't rush to much.
Bring a towel too, and a swimsuit, and extra clothes maybe...
You can just pack all your stuff in a BAG FOR A MATTER OF FACT.

Okayyyy

I laughed, shaking my head. He so cute, but I feel like that was a little kid texting me off his phone.

I wrapped the towel back around my body and walked out my room.

"Trinity!" I yelled her name, making her peak her head out the kitchen, and look at me like I was crazy.

"You wanna go to the pool with Sylas and them?" I said and she nodded.

"Ow, yes yes yes." She gushed excitedly.

"Okay, we gotta get ready." I said, and she skipped her way back to are room, as I just walked behind her.

"What swimsuit you think I should wear?" She pointed to a baby pink one piece, and a navy blue two piece both laid out on her bed.

"The pink one." I shrugged. I started to get ready, putting on a basic hot pink 2 piece bathing suit. I put on some blue jean shorts and a black shirt on top to cover up.

I used Trinity dance bag to pack are extra stuff. I put two towels in the bag and for extra clothes I put black Nike joggers, and a basic pink tshirt. I let Trinity pick her own stuff, which end up being some orange Nike shorts and a blue shirt.

"GRACE!" I yelled.

"WHAT?!" She yelled back, making me roll my eyes. I walked out my room and went into the living room where she was on the couch watching Shameless.