"My father made this bed. He carved every design himself. It was a anniversary gift for my mother because she use to complain that the old bed was just plain and ugly." He laughed. I loved seeing him smile when he spoke about his parents. I know it hurt him still and he missed them.
"Well it is amazing. I love it."

I looked at him and seen him yawn. I knew he was tired. He been driving for almost 6 hours straight.
"Why don't you lay down for a bit and I will unpack our stuff and make us some lunch." I said, with a kiss on his cheek. "Okay love. But if you need me, wake me up." He pecked my lips and walked towards the bed. I grab our bags and take them into the closet and unpacked our stuff in the drawls. Making sure I was quiet and not wake him. I walked out the closet and out the door. Shutting is slowly and soft to not wake him.  I head to the kitchen and admire all the beauty of it. I looked at the clock and seen it was already 3pm. So I decided to cut up some fruit while I started dinner. Looking in the freezer I seen that there was a frozen roast and chicken. So I looked around and seen a crockpot sitting on the counter. I knew exactly what I was cooking tonight.

Grabbing the Roast out the freezer, I unthaw it under some water. While that was unthawing, I opened the fridge and grabbed some carrot and onions. I pull wash them and sit it on the counter. I grab a cutting board and start cutting the onions in small squares. I through it in the crockpot with a little of water and I worn and start to put the carrots. I grab a few potatoes and do the same. Putting them in a bowl, I grab the roast and season it. Throwing it in the crockpot on medium cook and setting the timer for 3 hours. About an hour in, I throw the carrots and potatoes in it. Letting it simmer. I go to the living room and seen that there was a small book shelf so I grabbed a look and sat on the couch to read.

3 Hours later

I hear a beeping and get up, knowing that the food must be done. I put the book down on the table. I grab ingredients to make a drown gravy. I also made biscuits.  20 minutes later and dinner was done. I made the table up and went to wake Kai up. But once I went into the room, I seen the bed empty. I hear the shower going, and walked in. He has his back to me and he doesn't see me. He looked so good, running his hands through his hair and rinsing the soap off him. I start to feel wetness between my thigh and couldn't take it anymore. I undress,
pulling the shower door open and walk into the shower with him. He still didn't hear me so I wrap my arms around his waist from behind him. I move my hands slowly down to his shaft. Putting it into my hands and slowly rubbing it. He leans his head back and groans. He turns around and grips my thighs and pulling me up.

"You just couldn't wait until tonight." He said it more of a statement then a question. I just shook my head. I couldn't. This man was my air. My undoing. I couldn't resist him when all his glory was exposed. So I pressed my lips to his and he quickly deepened the kiss. I felt him press me again the cold shower wall. I shivered, wrapping my arms around his neck for support. I felt him slowly rub his tip on my entrance of my folds. I wined, becoming impatient. He smirked, "How bad you want me, baby?" He said. I couldn't answer so I started to wine my hips on him. "Answer me baby. How bad do you want me?" I quickly wines and replied "Badly." With that one work I quickly dug my fingers into his back once I felt him enter me. I slid into me so slowly. He was so big, stretching me open. I cried, wanting more. He start trusting in me so deep, hitting my g-spot, making me go crazy. I moaned and gripped him. He pressed his lips to mine. "God, you feel so good. Fuck. Baby." He said, speeding up his thrust. "Your so tight." He whispered, biting my lips. I was so close to exploding. I closed my eyes tight and screamed his name, over and over again. I released and I felt him twitching into me. Letting me know he was about to release as well. I quickly jump off of him and get on my knees. I take him in my mouth and deep throat him, with just a few bobs, I feel him release down my throat. Tasting his salty and sweet cum. He groans and grabs me, pulling me up to him.

"God you are amazing." He said kissing my lips.
"Now lets really shower, cause dinner is done." I said giving him another kiss.

After that shower, we went to eat dinner and he kept telling me how good it was and giving me all other compliments. He really made me feel like I was a queen. HIS QUEEN.

After dinner, we decided it was a good time to light the fireplace and relax. He went out to get firewood and I went and put on a silk nightgown that landed just mid-thigh. Once done, I walk to the kitchen and grab us wineglass and some red wine. When I was doing walking into the living room, Kai just finished firing up the fire. We cuddled in front of the fireplace on the couch. Me laying on top of him, his arms wrapped around me. Feeling relaxed and content in each other's arms. I knew this is where I belonged.

"I love you so much Kai."

"I love you always Aviana and I'm about to show you just how much."

With that, he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. Laying me down on the bed. He stares at me. "Let me make you feel good tonight. It's all about you." Once he said that, he ran his hands up my thighs slowly. Bring his lips to mine. I feel his hands go up to try and grab my panties. He shot up with wide eyes in realization that I didn't have any on. He smirked and I smiled shyly covering my face with my hands. He moves my hands and connected out lips.
He nipped, licked, and sucked my body.

Tonight he showered me with love and care. He made love to me over and over.

That's what we did all weekend. He showed me just how much he loved me. How much I was his. How much I needed him. I knew I wasn't going anywhere. I was his. Nothing could tear up apart.

But only if I knew what would happen later on. I would have never left that cabin.