"Your fans and Oma's fans have been doing the most. They've created hate groups on every social media platform, Hashtags," he got out his phone. "hashtag Koratheslut, hashtag Trashlikekora, hashtag homewrecker. Her pictures are everywhere. The video of that kiss, and that little speech you gave about dumping Oma for her, are everywhere. Have you forgotten who you are? Who Oma is? Have you forgotten how many people have been rooting for you both the past years? Everyone is upset, and they are obviously going to blame it all on that girl. Worst thing is, she must be feeling really scared and confused right now, since she also has no idea why you did what you did to her."

I exhaled, and then walked to the bed. Kora was a conversation I wasn't trying to have with Kingsley. Why did I have to feel guilty about using Kora, when she used me first? She said she was going to do anything to get my forgiveness after all, and that was all I wanted. Why should I care what the public thought about her now?

"So what?"
I threw my envelope on the bed, after Kingsley let out a tiny scoff and repeated what I said in a whisper.

"She got into a fight at school with Oma today."
I paused at the sound of Kingsley's words. "Oma gave her a black card and everyone supported it."
I slowly turned to him. Was he serious? Did that really happen? Did Oma really give Kora a black card?

"Everyone hates her Jerry. Things are going to be really difficult for her if you don't step up and clear the air. If you don't do something about it. She has been the most popular girl in the country, and the most hated too over night, you have no idea what she's going through right now. Anyone would try to kill themselves if they were in her shoes, plus you know how extreme Oma can get with some things. She's going to have a hard time, if you don't help her. You have to do something, and you have to do it quickly."

I exhaled, then rubbed my forehead for a while. I knew I had to think about something. Now that Kingsley put it that way, I was starting to get a bit worried. I stretched a hand towards him.

"Give me your phone."

He looked at me for a while, and then reached for his phone. He slowly gave it to me.

I had to make a call.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Kora

"The number you're trying to call is not available at the moment. Please try again later."

I kept hearing a voice say these same words to me over and over again, whenever I tried to call him, to call Jeremiah. How could he have his phone switched off the entire morning? How could he put me in the position I was, and just leave me there? How come he wasn't even doing anything to try and save me? How long did it have to go on? How long did I have to keep defending myself, and try to act like none of it bothered me? I know I acted all tough at the cafeteria, but at the point, I was anything but tough. I was scared, I was scared to leave the swimming pool, which happened to be my only hiding place, since I left the cafeteria. I couldn't even show up for any of my classes, because I was scared of what was going to happen if I did. I already won myself a black card. I was obviously an enemy of NAUN.