8

WARNING: There is smut in this chapter so if that makes you uncomfortable, go ahead and read up to your comfort zone! Don't forget to leave a like and comment at the end!

Warnings: Smut, some fluff, gender reveal, minor injury, mentions of blood, pregnant!reader, Namjoon being silly, emotional, JiminxReader, Jimin being a very good friend, swearing, pregnancy sex

****************

March 22nd, 2019

20 weeks

This was the day of Vanessa's gender reveal, and she had been up all day making sure that everything was absolutely perfect. Luckily for her and Joon, Vanessa's friends, the boys, and their siblings were there to try and make this process a bit easier.

Kira and Amani were the only two people that knew the gender since Vanessa and Namjoon both wanted it to be a surprise, and they wanted to be some of the first people to figure it out.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" Jimin asked, coming up behind Vanessa as she set up some of the decorations in the living room.

"Actually I'm not on bed rest just yet." She responded, leaning up on her toes to reach a shelf.

Vanessa successfully placed the decoration on the shelf and even gave herself a pat on the back. Jimin playfully rolled his eyes and laughed at her gesture.

"You're hilarious, now seriously come on down before Namjoon sees you up there like that and has a heart attack or something." He warned and she nodded her head in agreement.

She began to step off of the ladder slowly, but on the way down her foot slipped and she cut herr foot on one of the steps.

"Damn it! Stupid ladder!" She hissed at the pain and made sure that her foot didn't touch the ground, Vanessa was definitely in pain but she also didn't want to get blood on her carpet.

"See, I told you not to get on that ladder." Jimin mumbled lowly, as he wrapped one of his arms around her waist and helped her sit in a nearby chair.

"Accidents happen all the time. And as a fellow short person you should have some sympathy!" She pouted at him and he pretended to be offended and placed his hand on his chest, gasping dramatically. 

The room went silent, before Vanessa and Jimin chuckled simultaneously, Jimin calmed himself down and started tending to his best friends bleeding foot.

"I'm so clumsy that it's scary." She commented, watching as he cleaned off the sole of her foot and wrapped it up.

"To be fair, you and Joon are both clumsy as hell, so if we're all lucky then it'll cancel out with the baby." Jimin said playfully and she gently hit his shoulder, this time she wa the one to feign offense. 

"You are not allowed to hold the baby once he or she is born." She crossed her arms and once again Jimin gasped in surprise.

"Those are fighting words, but you are injured and I'm not going to get in trouble with Namjoon." He carefully set her foot down and finished cleaning up the rest of the mess.

"You are so lucky that I am quite pregnant and am also injured or else I would actually have you in a headlock right now." She playfully pointed a finger at his face and he leaned down and bit her finger.

Vanessa pulled her finger out of his mouth quickly and he laughed at the expression on her face, going over to the sink to make sure his hands were clean.

"You're like a baby. Or even worse a puppy!" She shook her head and stood up slowly, reaching out for the couch for support.

"Well considering the fact that you have both of these things and cherish them like your life depends on it, I say I'm winning in this situation, don't you think?" He said, sticking his tongue out at her.