6

December 21st, 2018

"What if you're like having twins, don't they run on your side of the family? Your mom is a triplet!" Namjoon whisper yelled as him and Vanessa sat in the doctor's office.

Once they both found out the news, Vanessa and Namjoon decided to call her OBGYN and schedule an appointment.

Vanessa wanted to know as much information about this situation, and the quicker they both found out the better this would all be.

"Namjoon, that's not what I need to worry about right now." Vanessa said looking down at the baby magazine in her hands.

Vanessa needed some type of distraction other than Namjoon asking her question after question and the boring color of the same four walls.

"I know, I'm sorry, but this is such a big thing. We're going to be parents. Well that's of course if you want to keep the baby." Namjoon looked over at her and waited for an answer.

Vanessa set the magazine down and looked over at him with shock written all over her face.

"Namjoon, I have wanted to be a mother since I was 17 years old, I'm pretty sure you and everybody that knows me knows that. Hell yeah I'm keeping this baby." She sighed out and went back to her magazine.

"Right, sorry."  Namjoon said looking down at his hands.

Vanessa set the magazine down on the table and sighed taking his hands into her smaller ones, she turned your body to face his and he did the same thing.

"I'm sorry for snapping and being more angry than usual. I am just very scared right now, but I'm glad I have you here with me." Vanessa told him and he smiled.

"Of course I'm going to be here. We both did this, so it's only right that we're both here." He replied and pulled Vanessa over to kiss her on her forehead.

When he began to pull away, she held him close and stayed for a hug, all Vanessa needed right now was comfort and warmth.

Specifically from Namjoon, she wanted him to take her home and tell her that everything was going to be just fine.

Their small moment came to an end when the nurse came into the office and called Vanessa by her last name.

"Come on baby that's us." Joon said, standing up and taking her with him. She couldn't help but smile at the nickname he gave her, it made her heart swoon and her nerves calm down.

"Good afternoon you two, is this your first time at the OBGYN?" The nurse asked as their pair as they walked through the doors.

"No I've been here plenty of times, but this is my first time coming for pregnancy." Vanessa informed her as she stepped on the scale so that she could be weighed.

Vanessa watched as the numbers on the scale continued to rise and fall before finally stopping on a number, surprisingly she was okay with what the scale read, the number wasn't too high or too low.

"So far so good. If you've been having a bit of morning sickness then you won't see much weight gain in the beginning" The nurse said writing the number down on her piece of paper.

She smiled at Namjoon and Vanessa and led them down the hallway and into a room where the doctor would see them.

"I'm just going to take your blood pressure and then your doctor should be here to see you both." She took the stethoscope and checked Vanessa's blood pressure.

Namjoon slowly let go of her hand as he looked around the room to take in the scenery, the room that the two were in was white, and had pink and blue stripes covering the tops of the walls.