5

"So let me get this straight, you had sex and then you decided to act as if nothing happened?" Vanessas best friend, Amani asked as they both sat on her couch and ate dinner.

"Okay, first of all don't say it like that, and second of all yeah that is lowkey what happened."  Vanessa shrugs her shoulders and continued to eat.

"That's so scandalous! How long has it been since to two had sex? The party was like a month ago, how have you guys just moved on!?" She questioned, while in complete shock and Vanessa just shrugged.

"We talked about it, acknowledged it, had sex a few more times then moved on. The end." She smiled at her then took a sip of water.

"You are wild as hell, but that's why you're my best friend." The two girls two high fived one another and went back to enjoying their meal.

"So totally off topic, but like is his friend Jungkook single?" She asked, looking at Vanessa in all seriousness.

"I uh, I'm pretty sure he's single, do you want me to ask for you?" Vanessa looked over at her and chuckled when her friend shyly nodded.

Vanessa looked up from her meal when there was a knock on her front door, then followed by her other friend singing loudly from the opposite side of the door.

"Oh my lord, Kira just come in!" Vanessa said and shook her head at her silly antics.

She opens the door and locks it behind her as she walks into the house dancing as if she won the lottery.

"Why are you so damn happy?" Amani asked.

"I just found out that I am not pregnant which means I get free drinks this Saturday!" She exclaimed, dancing her way to the couch.

Vanessa stifled a laugh and shook her head head, grabbing the dishes from the coffee table.

"Girl, you kill me every time you open your mouth to say something. You are hilarious." Vanessa told her, putting the used dishes into the washing machine.

"I'm a comedian for a reason, right? And shit, I bought extra just to be sure." She reached over and grabbed some food that was still in the takeout container.

Amani smiled and reached over grabbing one of the extra pregnancy tests before laughing herself as she read the label.

"Hey, Vanessa, we should take one of these for fun. I've always wanted to try one." She grabbed a second test and stood up making her way into the kitchen.

"Out of all the things that you want to do with your life, this is one of them?" Vanessa asked, as she took the test from her friends hands.

"You wanted to be a burlesque dancer at 14, but you don't see me judging you, now do you?" She smiled brightly and went into the guest bathroom, Vanessa looked over at Kira and just stared at her.

"Just do it girl, what's the harm?" She shrugged and rolled her eyes, nodding her head towards the upstairs bathroom.

Vanessa sighed and nodded her head before shrugging her shoulders as well.

"Yeah I guess you're right, y'all better be lucky that I have to pee real bad anyways." Vanessa ran upstairs and into her bathroom.

She turned on the light and shut the door before making her way to the toilet to do her business and take the silly ass test.

Vanessa quickly read the box and opened it, before walking over to the toilet and peeing on the stick.

"This is not easy." She mumbled to herself as she finished using the bathroom.