3

WARNING: THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER

Warnings: Explicit language, Mentions of alcohol, Body Shots, Girl x Girl, Dirty Talk, Choking, Hair pulling, Rough sex, Drunk sex. Unprotected sex, Oral (male and female receiving), Spanking, Biting, Sex leading to pregnancy.

(Also, happy birthday Joonie)

*****************

"Namjoon stop moving around so damn much! You're gonna mess up the whiskers." Vanessa scolded Namjoon for the fifth time in ten minutes.

"I can't help it! The paint is cold and it tickles. Your nose would twitch too." He replied, sticking his tongue out at her.

 Vanessa rolled her eyes and moved back admiring the work that she just did on him.

Tonight was the Halloween party that Vanessa and the guys have been having since sophomore year, Vanessa and the boys dress up in different costumes, eat a bunch of snacks, order some takeout, and watch scary movies.

This year is going to be completely different now, this time there's going to be more people, and better costumes.

"I should become a damn makeup artist at this point. You look amazing!" Vanessa complimented herself and stuck her tongue out doing a little dance.

"You are so over dramatic and it kills me." He said while watching her dance around the bathroom to whatever music was playing in her pretty little head.

"Stop dancing around and go finish your outfit!" He exclaimed, standing up and stretching out his limbs.

"I am dressed, I'm a panther. Namjoon we're matching for goodness sake!" She shook her head and gently pushed him.

"In what way is a damn jaguar matching with a panther? Please tell me, because I seem to have missed the memo back in zoology." He turned to look at her with his arms crossed.

Vanessa slowly shook her head and sighed patting his shoulder sympathetically.

"Namjoon you are so damn cute and  I don't even think you realize it. Now go, because I have to pee and actually do need to finish my outfit. Imma be scandalous and wear fishnets." Vanessa smirked and began to push him out of the bathroom.

"Awe come on, we're best friends. We show one another everything!" He smiled brightly at her, she closed the door in his face anyway and continued to get dressed.

*****************

After 15 minutes, Vanessa finally took out the last twist in her hair, grabbed her pick and began to fluff out her hair to make it look bigger. She teased her hair so that she had bangs, then she put on the matching cat ears and her outfit was complete.

"Vanessa! Get your ass out here! There's people downstairs. You're so slowww. Bring your ass out here!" Namjoon said and she rolled your eyes.

Vanessa opened the door and stared at him while leaning on the threshold also crossing her arms.

"Yell at me like that again and we're going to have some issues, okay?" She poked his nose and smiled when he looked at her body up and down.

"Nah, you gotta change. People are going to flirt with you and then I'll have to fight someone and end up going to jail." He pulled his best friend into a hug as if he was shielding her smaller frame from the boys and the pair laughed.

"Joonie stop! You're going to fuck up my makeup and then I'm really gonna fight you!" She exclaims.

"And so what if someone flirts with me, it's not like I'm gonna get pregnant or something. It's just flirting" She laughed at the thought and shook her head.