2

"Namjoon that's enough balloons! Damn, you're going to kill yourself blowing all of those up!" Vanessa scolded Namjoon as he blew up the 20th balloon.

Tonight is Jimin's birthday, and Namjoon decided to throw him a surprise party in order to celebrate. He left Vanessa and Seokjin to worry about the food, Hoseok and Yoongi are in charge of the music, Taehyung and Jungkook are in charge of distracting Jimin, and Namjoon just basically watches over everything.

"You're only saying that because for whatever reason you have a fear of balloons. Come on now you're 23 years old now. You gotta get over that." He told her and shook his head playfully. 

"Okay first of all, suck my dick, and second of all I'm not afraid of the balloon itself. I'm afraid of how loud they are when they pop. I've got sensitive ears you know that." She said matter of factually.

"Yeah, okay."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and blew up another balloon. This was smaller than the others. He walked over to Vanessa and smiled mischievously.

"Joon go away." She didn't even bother to look up at him and continued to arrange the snacks.

Namjoon chuckled and backed away from her, moving to the other side of the counter before dropping down.

Vanessa looked up in confusion and stood with her hand on her hip, unlocking her phone and opening Snapchat so that she could record this.

"Best friend, what are you doing?" Vanessa asked trying not to laugh.

He didn't say anything and she became concerned.

"Nam-"

"Hiya Georgie!" He said loudly popping up from behind the counter running up to the camera.

She screamed in complete shock and held onto her chest before bursting into a fit of laughter, and ending the video. 

"Man what the hell was that!?" She asked through tears of laughter.

"I don't know I just felt like being weird." He shrugged and walked over to where she was leaning over her shoulder to watch the video.

"You're breathing on me." Vanessa mumbled adding a caption to the video before posting it to her Snapchat story.

"Well I need to survive." He wrapped his arms around her waist and continued to breathe down her neck purposefully.

Vanessa laughed due to the fact that it tickled, and started swatting at his hands so that he would let go.

"Namjoon let go! It tickles and your breath is hot!" She shrieked when he began to tickle her sides.

"What I'm sorry, can you repeat that? Did you say that you're madly in love with me?" He asked playfully.

Vanessa shook your head and continued to laugh even harder feeling more tears coming along.

"Say it and I'll leave you alone!" He playfully demanded.

"F-Fine! Namjoon I am madly in love with you!" She yelled and he stopped tickling her.

"Now was that so hard?" He asked, pulling his best friend into a close hug while rubbing her back to calm her down.

"I hate you." She mumbled into his shirt, still trying to calm her laughter down.

A knock on the door interrupted the hugging session with Namjoon.

"Who goes there?" He asked in a dramatic tone.

"Open the door Namjoon, I can't hold these snacks much longer and Yoongi nor Hoseok are any help." Seokjin said.