#46

-Y/N's POV-

You were on your way to Jungkook's office, still terrified about earlier. "This shouldn't have happened- This shouldn't have happened!" You cursed yourself. How could you let it happen? You clearly new the aftermath then how?! You were too terrified of Jungkook's reaction. "What if- What if he denies everything?" Every sorts of negative thoughts were coming into your head.

Reciptionist: Um.. Excuse me, are you here to meet someone?

You got startled. You were so in your thoughts that you almost didn't even notice yourself entering his office.

Y/N: Uh- Yeah- Actually I'm here to meet Jungk- Mr. Jeon.
Reciptionist: And you are miss?

Y/N: A friend.

"A friend....." You smiled to yourself bitterly. "Will I be ever more than that?"

Reciptionist: May I know your name miss?
Y/N: It's Y/N, just Y/N.

The lady lead you to the way and said,

Reciptionist: Currently someone is visiting sir.
Y/N: Okay... I'll wait outside then.

She gave a nod and left after bowing to you. Something in you told you to peak into the room. May be the new hormones growing inside of you made impatient.

You never expected to see something which you saw when you peaked inside the room.

Lisa: I'm really really sorry. I never intend to hurt you like that. I felt so horrible after that, I still do. Just- Please forgive me.

She was looking at the floor. Jungkook sighed, rubbed his temples.

Jungkook: Okay.... fine, I forgive you.
Lisa: Really?! I knew you couldn't stay mad at me for long. After all you love me!

She then immediately jumped into his arms and kissed him as passionately as possible. Jungkook stood froze, processing what was happening. But that was enough for you to see.

You closed the door in a rush and ran outside cupping your mouth, preventing the sobs from coming out. "I knew it! I knew it! I can never be loved. I can never!" Tears were blocking your way but you didn't stop. Instead you kept running without seeing anything in front of you.

-JUNGKOOK's POV-

As soon as you processed what she was doing, disgust fell upon all over your body. You pushed her pretty hard not even noticing that.

Jungkook: What the fuck, Lisa?! Are you fucking out of you-

You heard the door being closed. "Shit! Shit! Was the door opened the while time?! Did someone see us?!"

Lisa: Why are you reacting that way, baby? I thought you forgave me...?
Jungkook: That doesn't mean we are back together. Listen I once loved you and that was the worst mistake of my life. Now you are out of my life and I'm finally happy. I don't want to have any grudges that's why I forgave you but I can't take you back. Someone as low as you can never be eligible enough for me so I suggest you to leave without throwing any bullshits again or I'll have my security do that for you.

She left your office fuming with anger. You closed your eyes and sighed. "She's such as frick." Breathing a few more times you went back to work.

-AUTHOR's POV-

<After an hour>

Manager: Sir, can I come in?
Jungkook: Oh! Yeah.  Lee, come in.

The man came in and showed him a file.

Manager: Sir, you need to sign these papers.

Jungkook nodded, took the papers and signed them.

Manager: Thank you, sir.

Lee said and he took the papers from his hands.

Manager: Oh! Sir, someone named Y/N came to meet you. Did she met?

Jungkook looked at him confused.

Jungkook: Y/N? What?! When? No, she didn't come here.
Manager: Laira, the Reciptionist said she came but left not too long after and she seemed like was in a hurry when she left, she was running.

Jungkook without any second thought grabbed his phone to call her also making a sign for Lee to leave. When he unlocked the phone he found 47 missed calls from her. "She called? This many times? Something is not right...." He called her back. On the fifth ring the call was picked.

???: Hello?

He froze. That wasn't her voice.

Ťó bé ćóńťíńúéď.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author-nim: I'm back again with a short chapter😅Tbh I lost my motivation. I tried to write a whole chapter so many times but ended up getting disappointed and deleting them all.

But I just couldn't leave since this one is my first story in my entire life so here I'm continuing it so please bare with me. This story is almost coming to an end.