#08

But when you got out of the bathroom you saw something what you haven't thought of. You saw something what you thought would never happen.

Jeon freaking Jungkook was in your room...

-Y/N'S POV-

You've never thought Jungkook to be in your room. Since the nignt of marriage he didn't talk with you, he only talked with you today.. It was all unbelievable for you to happen too many things at a time. He talked to you, acted all lovey dovely with you in front of his parents even though that was just acting. And now that freaking man is in front of you, in your room.

Y/N: Wh-
Jungkook: Get out of the house right now.

He said with rather calm voice. You mind want blank. "What? Go out of the house? Where and why?" to many thoughts. You shake them off and asked

Y/N: Wh-hy?

Even though he hasn't done something bad to you till now, only he did was saying you what he wants, whom he loves, why he married you and also that this marriage means nothing to him. But still you were afraid of him just because of the scaring looks he gives whenever he sees you. You are so scared that whenever you talked to him you scattered.

Jungkook: Why? Just because of you I lost my opportunity to spent time with Lisa. I met her after a lot of days. I want to be with her instead of you but I can't because of this stupid marriage. Toady I was supposed to spend time with her instead of you but I couldn't. Now she's coming over. But she can't see you cause still she doesn't know about this fake marriage thing. So just get out, and stay outside tonight.

Suddenly you remembered the girl at the mall with him "So her name is Lisa" you thought.

Y/N: Bu-t where should I go? I've nowhere to go.
Jungkook: That's not my problem. This is my house and I want you to get out now for tonight. Stay where ever suits you. *He said with a cold tone yet with a smirk on his face*

Y/N: Bu--
Jungkook: No more buts. Just hurry up and get out, she'll be here anytime.

With that you were out of the door, out of the house. And now you were all alone on the street in that mid night.

-AUTHOR's POV-

Y/N was walking on the street. The street was so quite that creeped her out. She was so scared. All her memories, which are more of nightmares which she tried to forget, rushed through her mind again giving her goosebumps. "Why am I so miserable? Why everybody hates me? Was my birth a mistake?"

Suddenly she heard footsteps. "Who is it? Is someone following me?" She heard the footsteps getting closer. Her heart skipped a beat, she forgot to breath. Only one thing was on her mind "Run!!"

Immediately she ran. The more she ran the more she heard the footsteps. She ran like she was running in Olympic and soon the sound of footsteps was stopped. "Fhew. I think that person isn't following me anymore"

She sat on the bus stand seat which was in front of her. "I guess I've to sleep here tonight" signs.

<Meanwhile In The House>

Jungkook and Lisa was in his room, they were watching a horror movie while cuddling each other. Each time any ghosts appears, Lisa jumps on Jungkook's lap and he just smile like a crazy at her cuteness. "Gosh I missed this so much" Jungkook thought.

They were enjoying their time with each other so much that Jungkook forgot that he had sent a girl out of the house at night all alone

They were enjoying their time with each other so much that Jungkook forgot that he had sent a girl out of the house at night all alone. Anything could happen to her. She could get raped or harassed or anything bad. He was just enjoying himself forgetting about her.

They spend hours until they fall asleep in each other arms.

While Y/N was sleeping in the bus stand.

<Next Morning>

Y/N woke up. Her whole body was aching because of sitting sleeping the whole night. She didn't go to home. Actually she didn't want to go to home. She just didn't want to face that guy who sent a girl out of the house all alone at mid night.

Today was Sunday means holiday. Holiday means no college, no works. So she went to the place where she goes on her every holiday.

Meanwhile...

Jungkook woke up in Lisa's arms. He chuckled at the sight of his cute girlfriend sleeping next to him, she was sleeping while wrapping him like a teddy bear. "So cute" he thought.

Soon Lisa woke up and Jungkook sent her home. At first Jungkook insisted her to stay but Lisa said she had some stuffs to do so eventually he gave up and send her home. He totally forgot about Y/N.

He spend his day by doing his office works.

<At Noon>

Y/N reached her destination.

She smiled and said...

"How are you, Mom?"

Ťó bé ćóńťíńúéď.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author-nim: (I like Author-nim more than Author😊) Hey my beautiful readers, dumb Author-nim is back again with a new chapter😅. I wanted a suggestion. Do I increase the length of the next chapters or is this length alright?

If there is any grammatical mistakes then please forgive me🙏 As you can see I'm not a Ph.D in English😂 So if there is any mistakes then I'm really sorry.

And last not the least, if you liked the story then please vote🙏 Yeah I'm being a little greedy by asking votes but that will inspire me to write more😊

Thank you so much and I love you a lot, my beautiful readers💜