#18

???: Y/N!!!

-AUTHOR'S POV-

Both Jungkook and Y/N turned to the owner of the voice only to see Y/N's ajumma coming towards them as fast as she could.

Christiana: Where do you think you are going?!

Y/N gulped. First time she saw the motherly figure she cherishes giving serious dead glares.

Y/N: I....was.....going to college....
Christiana: And after college?

Y/N: To my part time jobs.
Christiana: And then?

Y/N: To home. I mean Jungkook's house.
Christiana: No, you aren't! You are coming back here straight after you job. Actually quite your job. You don't need them anymore. We get funds which is enough for all of us. Besides we also make money by the flowers. I know how much it's tiring to work after college. Have you even been eaten perfectly?!

Y/N: Wha-- Bu--
Jungkook: Mam, please! Don't do this!

Y/N: What are you taking about?
Jungkook: She said that--

Christiana: Told him that from now on you'll live with us here, not in his house anymore. I've asked him to leave last night. Why are you still here?
Jungkook: I never went back. I stayed all night here in my car.

Y/N: Wait, why were you here in the first place?
Jungkook: Lisa said you went home but when I reached home you weren't there! I was worried for you and then hyung told me you left crying. I assumed that this is the only place you might be at and my guess was correct!

Chritiana: Wait, who is Lisa?

Both of them gulped at her question. There was silence for some moments with tension in the air.

Christiana: Y/N, I've asked a question. Who is Lisa?
Y/N: Huh! She...she is....she is...

Jungkook: Her friend! Yeah, Lisa is her friend.
Christiana: Are you kidding me? I know her well enough to know that she doesn't have friends. Well, she doesn't make friends. Now, mind to tell me who Lisa is?

Jungkook gulped.

Y/N: She is his girlfriend.....

She said with a low voice. She knew her ajumma cared for her, she loves her, adores her as if she is her own daughter and this truth will only bring bad situation for her.

Christiana: What?! So you are saying me he doesn't only treat you bad but also have a girlfriend while still being married to you?!
Y/N: Ajumma, the marriage was forced for him too. And he had a relationship with her before our marriage. So that's not his fault.

Christiana: Really?! Then what ab--
Y/N: Ajumma, I'll be really late if you don't let me go now. Please let me go, it takes a lot of time to reach the town from here.