#39

-AUTHOR's POV-

Y/N teared up when she started talking about her mother, her father, her sufferings. For an eleven years old, her sufferings were too much. She lost her father, then her mother and was abused, beaten for years.

Jungkook felt suffocated hearing and seeing her crying. He had seen her cry before but this time he felt as if his heart was breaking into pieces.

Without his knowing he pulled her closer to his chest, patted her back to calm her down. He knew, he understood how much hard it was for her to say those things.

Jungkook: Shh... Don't cry...
Y/N: I-I di-didn't kill m-my mom...I-I s-swear I d-didn't...H-He lied to everyo-one...I c-couldn't even s-say anything a-about how she d-died. Because i-if I did, he would beat m-me...

●Flashback●●

As soon as the sound of opening the main door was heard Y/N hide her little body in the closet. Her body was trembling due to fear, sweats were running with intention of stopping in no time soon.

She kept quite, not daring to make any sound. Because if he found her, she wouldn't be able to save herself.

After some minutes she heard the door of her room opened. Her breath caught in, she froze in her place. "Please don't come here. Please don't come here."

She closed her eyes, chanting the same thing over and over. She felt some lights on her face.

Father: So you have been hiding here, little rat?

Her eyes shoot wide opened. But she didn't dare to look at him. She hated how he would call her, she hated how he would treat her. But she had no escape. Because everyone thinks she is the criminal.

He harshly pulled her out, she landed on the floor hard and winced in pain.

He sat down at her level, eyes darkening, frightening the life out of her soul.

Father: So, I heard what you did.

And her breath stopped. He let a dark, mocking chuckle out.

Father: Do you really think they would believe you?

He harshly pulled your face.

Father: I heard from your brother how you were trying to tell them how your mom died and he dragged you in before you could spell the beans. Do you really think you can get away with it like that, little rat?

Y/N: I-I'm s-sorry...

She managed to say those words, as loud as she could but it came out as a whisper.

Father: You think your little sorry would fix the problem? You really haven't learnt your lesson, have you? This time I'm sure you will.

He laughed evilly. He dragged her by pulling her hairs showing no mercy upon the small girl. Despite all her resisting, he didn't even spare a glance at her way.

Soon he opened the main door and pushed her out.

Father: It's your punishment. You'll stay out all night in this rain and thunderstorm. If that would bring some sense to you.