#38

Jungkook: What's wrong?! Whom are you talking about? Killing who?

-JUNGKOOK's POV-

She were mumbling things you couldn't understand. "What she is talking about? Killing who?" You couldn't understand if she meant that she did really kill someone or it's just some drunken things she does.

You continuously asked her while holding her shoulders.

Jungkook: Y/N!!! What are you talking about?! You didn't kill who?!
Y/N: I..I didn't kill my....mom! I didn't! I swear...didn't kill her! It's not me! Please let me go!

You were shocked after hearing her. "Her mom was killed?!" But you were confused why she said she didn't kill her. "Was she accused to kill her?"

Jungkook: Y/N, listen. You are drunk. You don't know what you are talking about. Let's go home. We'll talk once you get sober, okay?

She kept shaking her head.

Y/N: Please, let me go! Please don't do this! I'm didn't kill her! I love her! She's my mom!

You saw how hard time she was having so you choose to let her ramble and engulfed her in your arms thinking that might help her.

Y/N: I miss her.

After sometime of her protesting and sobbing, she dozed off. "Who killed her mom? Why didn't her ajumma told me anything?" You choosed to ignore the matter for now and get her home as soon as possible.

<After Half an Hour>

You put her on the bed and sighed. Her dress was ruined and wet with her vomit. "She'll catch a cold if she sleeps with that." You didn't know how to get her changed. "Whom do I ask? Also at this hour is anyone still awake?" Being helpless you started remove her hoodie.

With each step her each scar was visible. You gasped once she was in her sleeveless t-shirt under that hoodie. "It's...it's this..b-bad?" You couldn't believe your own eyes. Her arms were full of scars and whipped marks. "W-why? Why not asking for help?"

You felt a tight feeling on your chest. You tried to imagine her pain but the amount of scars didn't help you. That made you sympathetic. Sympathetic for the girl lying on the bed. "H-how could you tolerate all these?"

You covered her body with the blanket as you felt each scar boiling your blood. That's when you realised you've fallen in love with the girl you hated the most at the beginning, the girl you thought was nothing but just a mere responsibility, the girl who became your friend and then she became your heartbeat. You kissed her forehead. "Goodnight...love."

<Next Morning>
-AUTHOR's POV-

Y/N woke up with a terrible headache. "Arghh!" Holding her head she sat up and stared massaging her head. "What's this pain?!" She didn't remember anything after getting drunk.

Just then her bedroom's door opened.

Jungkook: Oh? You are awake.

He came near and passed her a pill and a glass of water.

Jungkook: Take this. It'll reduce the pain.
Y/N: Why am I feeling this pain? What happened?

She asked taking the pill and water then gulping it down.