#03

-Y/N's POV-

Y/N: What?!
Step brother: Yes. You are going to marry soon and that's final. Don't try to do anything stupid just to cancel the marriage. *cold tone*

Y/N: B-but-
Step brother: What?!!

Y/N: How can you decide that by your own? What if I don't wanna marry now?
Step brother: Does it look like I care? What you want don't matter. ONLY I WILL DECIDE WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN.

With that he went to his room. You sighed. You knew there was no way to escape from this situation. Only may be if you marry that guy whoever your step brother has choosed you can be happy like others, you will be free from this cell and have a life of your own.

You went to sleep. After what your brother has just said now made you lost your appetite. You thought about that and drifted off to sleep.

<Next morning>

You woke up and started to get ready. You have to make the breakfast for everyone before going to college and also after finishing college you have to do other housebolds. You made breakfast and went to college.

*Time skip*

After college you direct went home as you didn't want to make you brother angry and furious like last night. You weren't still sure if you wanted to get marry at that moment, so you thought if you be good to him and do everything he says, may be he will consider your decision for the marriage.
As you entered, you saw some people you don't know, so you went towards the living room to know who they are. But you regret what you did. Right at the moment your stepped brother introduced them to you.

Step brother: They are Jeon family, the owner of Jeon group and industries. This is Mr.Jeon, this is Mrs.Jeon and that's their son Jeon Jungkook. You are going to marry him *he said with a smile on his face*

Your thoughts "How can he act like that in front of the Jeon family. Such a fake"

Mr. Jeon: Is this your sister?
Y/N: Annyeongaseio. My name is Y/N.

Mrs. Jeon: Hello, dear! How are you? Do you remember me?
Y/N: *You looked at her and she seemed to be familiar* Are you that ajumma from the supper shop?

Mrs. Jeon: Yes,dear. I'm glad that you still remember me. *She flashed you a sweet smile* We are so glad to have you as our daughter-in-law. Right Jeon and Kookie?

 Right Jeon and Kookie?

Jungkook: Y-yes.

After introducing they fixed the wedding date. They wanted the wedding to be as soon s possible.

*Skip to the wedding day*

The priest said the vows and after the kiss everyone came to congratulate you and Jungkook. He greeted them nicely. You thought that he was a nice person because of his behaviour. After the ceremony you and Jungkook went to Jungkook's house, which is technically yours too from now on. When you entered the house.......

Ťó bé ćóńťíńúéď.......