#23

Jungkook: How did you got introduced with them?

-AUTHOR'S POV-

When he asked that question there was silence.

Jungkook: It's okay. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.

"He is being so nice with me and here I can't even answer his one question. Grow up Y/N. How much longer will you hide behind the bush?" Y/N thought.

Y/N: Um...No no. It's not like that I don't want to tell you. It's just nobody really asks me something like these most often.
Jungkook: I see....

Y/N: I met with ajumma.....the day after my Mom died.... Ajumma had a daughter who was close to my age, she died due to cancer at an young age. Her grave is also at the grave yard. So....when Mom's dead body was being buried I was there, crying......and I was really small at that time.....May be she felt bad for me and came to comfort me. At that time I really needed someone to comfort me, hug me, tell me everything will be alright and she did that. That's how we know each other....

Jungkook: I see....How did you know the other people at the old home?
Y/N: After Mom left I was alone. There was my step father and brother but without Mom I felt like leftover. I went to her grave whenever I felt sad, whenever I missed her, whenever I wanted to stay close to her. Ajumma watched me, she took me to the old home seeing me all pathetic and miserable. She introduced them to me and since then I know all of them and love all of them.

Jungkook: You really have a deep relationship with your ajumma and the others....It's great to know that you trust me enough to tell me something you haven't shared with anyone yet.....Thank you.....
Y/N: It's not something of a big deal...It's okay and I should be the one to thank you because you've treating me so nice ever since last few months. Honestly besides the people at the old home others don't really like me as the person I am....So thank you for accepting me as friend...

Jungkook: It's okay and you deserve that. After all I've been a jerk to you so I think what I could do least is to give you the respect you deserve.

After the conversation Jungkook felt like he was reaching his goal of gaining Y/N's trust. Something related to her Mother's dead, whatever the matter is, it's really sensitive for her, yet she shared a thing with Jungkook which made him happy over the moon.

When they reached home there was someone standing at his entrance. As they got closer and Jungkook recognised the figure. It was Lisa. "What is she doing here at this time?" He thought.

Lisa spoke as soon as they reached the entrance.

Lisa: So you ditched me to be with her? That's how you treat your girlfriend? That's how you show your love to your girlfriend? Or she is trying to steal you from me? Is she seducing you to be with her? Did you got attached to her physically?

Her Scars|| BTS Jeon Jungkook ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara