#29

She never thought she would meet him again......

-AUTHOR'S POV-

It was suffocated for her. Her whole body trembled, eyes tearing. She couldn't think what was happening around her, she couldn't hear anything. The only thing she could do was to watch him as she tried to breath.

Everyone in the room started panicking. But he was the first to approach her with the most worried face he ever had while Jungkook stood there not knowing how to calm her.

He took her to the couch to let her sit, he kneeled down infront of her while holding her hands in his.

???: Please, please calm down. Take breath. Slowly inhale. Try it. Please.

He was desperately asking her to calm down. His heart ached seeing the most important person of his life so miserable in front of him. He knows the reason behind it. It is him.

But she could hear nor understand what he was saying. She couldn't hear anything at the moment rather than those memories.

"If you fell in love with a monster, would you follow him to the hell even if it'll kill you?"
"I love monsters! They are cool!"

"You will also leave me at the end like everybody."
"I will never leave you, I'll always be by your side even if you push me away"

Again she saw his lips parting but couldn't manage to understand.

???: Just take a breath, nerd. Please just take a breath. Don't think of anything. Listen to me, look at me. Please.

He was on the verge of crying but still hold his tears in.

???: Remember, nerd? "If you cannot find the brighter side of the life, then polish the darker side. Attitude of adjustment is the only instrument to live a better life". Tell me how much you polished the darker side, huh?

He wanted to distract her mind so she could come back to normal state.

???: You tried right? You always wanted to try. The strong girl, Y/N.

His attempt didn't work. He panickly called Jungkook who was overwhelmed by the situation. Jungkook couldn't proceed what was happening infront of him. One of his hyungs trying to calm Y/N. He even said the same thing she said at her Mom's grave. "Who is he to her?"

???: Jungkook!!!

He looked at his hyung.

???: Go to her room. Search for a small blue bottle of medicines and bring it now! Hurry!

He rushed to her room without wasting a second. It wasn't the right time to feel it but he felt angry when he touched her. He felt angry when he was trying to calm her while he stood there dumbfounded.

He got inside her room and searched for the bottle. He found it in her wardrobe. Rushed to where everyone were. He gave the pills to him. He immediately took one pill and made Y/N have it with water.

He was still holding her hands, looking at her face while regretting everything he did. After some moment she finally calmed down but the medicine made her senseless. She passed out.