#28

As you turned to her you saw none. "Shit! Where is she?!"

-JUNGKOOK'S POV-

Your mind went blank. "She was right here, where did she go?!" You couldn't think where would she go. She was shaking so much when you came between her and Lisa. It looked like her mind stopped working then how would she run away from here. "I need to find her before something bad happens!!"

You then rushed to god knows where. You couldn't find her inside the grocery shop so you went out in search of her. "Damn Y/N where the fuck are you?!" You were worried for the girl, your  heart was beating fast. But you didn't know if it was from running or for worrying about her.

-Y/N'S POV-

You couldn't bear to stay there any longer. Again that feeling, suffocated. Why is it that everybody hates you?

You just ran, ran from there, ran away from them.

You came to an abandoned place between two buildings. You reached the wall of a building and sat down supporting your back in the wall, your knees place over your chest while your hands where cupping your ears as you could heart voices, voices which you've tried to get rid of. You eyes were tightly shut while tears weren't planning to stop any time sooner.

Y/N: I..didn't kill. I'm not a killer.....I should...die....

It was her words which you kept murmuring.

-JUNGKOOK'S POV-

You couldn't find her anywhere near the shop. But how could she go far within this short time.

As you were passing you heard someone sniffing. The voice was familiar. "Y/N" you thought as you were walking to the sound.

Then you found the girl you've been searching madly sitting down while crying her heart out. As her eyes were closed she couldn't see you.

Y/N: I..didn't kill. I'm not a killer.....I should...die....

You breath hitched as you heard her. Without thinking twice you embraced her tightly. She got startled.

Jungkook: It's okay to cry. It's okay. I'm here, no one will harm you. I won't let anyone harm you.

Hearing your words she started crying more harder. She was crying to the point where she started to mumble things.

Y/N: I...should....have died that day....Instead of her......

You froze. "What?! What does she mean?!" You couldn't think of what she was talking about. "She should have died instead of her?! Who is this 'her'?!" But you couldn't question her about it, not now.

After it felt like decades she finally calmed down a bit but she was still sobbing.

Jungkook:Are you feeling okay now?

She just nodded.

Jungkook: Let's go home. It's pretty late.

Again she just silently nodded.

You both got in the car as you helped her to walk since she was weal after all the crying, you started the engine. The silence were killing you. You wanted to ask her what she meant by that earlier but thought she just calmed down, may be if you bring up the matter it can worsen her state. But you needed to break the silence,