#33

-AUTHOR's POV-

Jungkook came to the dinning room after Y/N. "Think before you say, idiot!" He cursed at himself in his mind for what he said earlier. He wanted to talk but noticed she was helping his mother so he just sat down and waited for her to sit beside him.

Mrs.Jeon: It's okay, Hanna can do that. You should sit down, both of you must be hungry.
Y/N: It's fine, Mom. Besides I like helping you.

She smiled at his mother genuinely. "I wonder if you ever smiled like that to me..." He was silently watching her every moves. His mother noticed it and cleared her throat.

Mrs.Jeon: We know that it's hard to not stare at a beautiful lady like, sweetie. But you know you can stare at her later when we aren't around.

She said as she pointed towards her husband who was making his way to the table. Both Jungkook and Y/N turned red because of her remark. She laughed at her adorable kids.

Mrs.Jeon: God! You two are so cute. Match make in heaven!

"Are we really?" Jungkook questioned himself though he didn't know why did he question about it.

Mr.Jeon: I totally agree!

His dad said as he sat down.

Mr.Jeon: How are you, sweetheart?
Y/N: I'm fine, Dad. How are you?

Mr.Jeon: As fine as a old man.

He laughed at his statement. After placing the plates and foods on the table Y/N also sat down beside Jungkook.

Mr.Jeon: How's study, sweetie?

His dad asked while eating hoping to start a conversation.

Y/N: It's going well.
Mrs.Jeon: When is the final?

Y/N: It's near at hand. After a month.
Mr.Jeon: Study hard and make us proud parents, okay?

She looks at Mr.Jeon who was giving her a warm smile, a fatherly warm smile. She also returned him with a smile.

Mr.Jeon: So Jungkook, how's work?
Jungkook: It's good, just a little tiring.

Mr.Jeon: Ikr. But it'll worth the hard work.
Jungkook: I know, Dad and that's the reason I'm working this hard.

The dinner time passed with them talking and eating. "Having and being with a family is so beautiful. It feels like home, a real home." Y/N was smiling at her thought.

After dinner she was helping her mother-in-law to wash the dishes. She insisted to help her. Both of them were finished and left the kitchen.

Mrs.Jeon: Are you sleepy, sweetie?
Y/N: I'm fine.

Jungkook: But I'm tired, Mom.

Mrs.Jeon wiggled her eyebrows in a teasing way.

Her Scars|| BTS Jeon Jungkook ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara