QUIZ

Author's notes
SO. HOW WELL DO CHU KNOW ME. These questions should be relatively simple and non-coherent English and BASIC because I haven't written a quiz like this before-

And if people know me, they know I love my senpais! So there's a few (just a few, mind you!) senpai-questions and references too.

I love y'all very much :3

And I'm sure the others will be excited to be back-

(-CRASH-)

: D

——————————————

Ghost: So... What's this about?

AC: Ok so a while back, I had this idea-

PsychA: Joy.

AC: -To do a lil quiz! About us, and our AUs! Just for fun, y'know? So the readers are allowed to look back, but true skill comes from the knowledge within... Your... Head? Uh... Basically, try not to!

7-12-G: ... A few of us haven't even had our stories explained yet. And I'm pretty sure no one even remembers who we-

AC: IT'S INTRO TIME, IT'S INTRO TIME- I'm AC! Your smol author from the main world ;3!

Magpie: Hello, my fellow friends! It's Magpie, the editor of L.O.A.H! Or, the 'Life of a Hybrid' AU!

Min-lub: My name is Min-lub, not to be confused with the 'derogatory' term used for people like me! I'm the janitor/ cleaning lady for the Hermitcraft clubs, in the Club AU.

Ghost: My name is Ghost. I'm dead, inside and out. I come from the Sacrifice AU, save souls and help them become ghosts!

7-12-G: I'm 7-12-G. Just call me Seven if you want. I hail from the Hunger Games AU, and my job is to guide the unfortunate victims trapped in the games.

PsychA: My name is PsychA, I'm from the Shifted AU. I don't have any real purpose.

U.P: The name's U.P! I'm the glitchy girl who hides within the P.N.N AU's game files, and helps the actual people in my world hide from the players...

Nightingale: My name is Nightingale... I come from the Fear AU, which is where I look after my family of beasts!

Min-lub: Hey, I love your crown-hat thingy!

Nightingale: Thank you! The crown was a Christmas present from the Portalverse, and the hat is... My Scar's.

Seven: What use does it serve?

Nightingale: I was told that the crown emits a-

PsychA: Oh my gosh... Talk lAter! Let's get this over with, I have plans.

U.P: Oooooo. I'm intrigued~

PsychA: AnD I dON't gIVe a F-

AC: RIGHT THEN- (-throws questions at everyone-) LE QUESTIONS : D! Now...

———————————————

1) Who is, technically, the oldest AC?

A) Min-lub
B) Magpie
C) 7-12-G
D) AC

———————————————

Nightingale: 'Oldest' in what terms? Order of introduction?

AC: Uh... No. As in, if you used logic, theory and common sense, who would be physically older than the rest of us.

U.P: Hey! Why aren't I there?