AFKing is not Sleeping

Grumbo is back. From this super old ting.

Lol @BridgetTh3B1RD got me thinking

Lol @BridgetTh3B1RD got me thinking. So enjoy this lil fluff jab as well as the usual me-related shenanigans.

Also the dads (yes, now TWO dads) are plotting something with me, what I can do (which I'm guessing Cub has half-figured out cus no way I'm letting him fully understand Author Majicks!) and the rest of the sweet, unaware server. Should they be concerned? Yeah. Buuuuut I'm ged moi hermit family this way! Wait what about Evil X and NPC Grian tho-

...

I smell a nEW STORY IDE-

Headcannons in this chapter
-Y'all already know how AFKing works. Mumbo already AFKs the most in the server (Grian and Iskall don't like this), and does so more when he's in the process of freaking out.
-Mumbo either slowly freaks out, or immediately freaks out. It's hard to tell which is worse, the gradual torturing build-up or the sudden jolt of hurt. Please protecc him.
-Ok, respawn is always thing unless something were to change that, but the pain of dying is also a thing. If you burned to death, you literally feel the flames and the heat and the smoke clogging up your lungs before you died. So, dying will definitely feel bad.
-The way you died also has a negative on your body when you respawn. So, using 'burning to death' again, you'll have really sensitive skin for a while and feel differences in temperature immediately, and more severely etc. It can vary, depending on other factors. I'll add a list later of more death-tolls (there's quite a few, especially for mobs...)

(ALSO NO, NO ONE DIES RIGHT NOW)

-The hermits have a serverwide group chat, and the 'H.N.R' group chat, which stands for 'Hermit Needs Rest'. They'll use it for when X mutes the normal group chat, and removes one hermit from the H.N.R chat. That way, everyone will still be able to use the group chat, but not disturb the one (or more) hermits that need rest. This is mostly for Mumbo, which is pretty sad (the entire chat was even created because of how he gets sometimes...)
————————————————————
Mumbo let out a groan as his vision tried to refocus.

That was how it always was, to be fair, after coming 'back to life' from an AFK session: your vision would blur back to focus as the rest of your senses shifted back into action. This usually happened relatively quickly, especially for Mumbo, who was quite used to the feeling.

However this time, the moustache hermit came back to him having a pounding headache. His fingers were numb, his tongue limp and his movements were sluggish from how heavy his limbs felt. Not to mention that his vision was still blurred at the edges, and he was hardly able to move.

He had't any time to rest though- there- there was just so much to do! So much lag busting, fixing, improving, extending, creating, way too much work... Besides, it wasn't like he had anything else he could do.

It was really all he could.

Mumbo stumbled out from his AFK space, trying a few times to take off. He really still couldn't do something as simple as that properly. I mean, look at Grian, he's literally a wonderful flying daredevil and he's just... A sad sight to witness honestly.