TAGGED AGAIN WHAT

Ok technically it wasn't a direct tag, but @poweraph tagged anyone reading her tagged chapter. So yeah. First part of the reveal chapter is being written btw, it gon be chunky, and gon open up how magical story server events will be announced. Yee.

Also, it's a running joke between me and my mates that I can't spell descitions. I can spell decide, and decided, and indecisive, but not desitions.

What's the first name you've always wanted to have?Right now? I'd say Daniella, cus you can shorten it to Dani or Dan and half of me wonders if I'll be allowed to call myself Dan (as a nickname, if no one will question it)

Right now? I'd say Daniella, cus you can shorten it to Dani or Dan and half of me wonders if I'll be allowed to call myself Dan (as a nickname, if no one will question it).

I'm going to say that my Minesona made up her own name (AC, in case any of y'all needed to know what to refer to me as- it ok, I gotchu) and is pretty happy with it right now so yah.

If you had the power to kill one person without punishment, who would it be?
WHAAA?! KILL?! Oof, um... I'd save that power for when I really need it.

Does my Minesona look like they can kill anyone? Or even fight them to death?

Any rare talent (s)?
Now, I wouldn't say this was really rare, but I guess I'm pretty flexible. No, I don't and haven't ever do/done dance or gymnastics- I taught myself how to do like the splits both ways, get my foot behind my head, 'bend all the way down' and stuff.

My Minesona, through powers of Author Majicks, can do it better than me lol.

Favourite song?
Right now... Gosh darn I literally am so indecisive: I have no favourite anything. Note how the best you've gotten is three/ four other answers on other 'favourite' questions in the past.

My Minesona is smol. She don't hafta make big desisxions yet.

Do you have a crush on someone?
Nope!

Smol Minesona is too smol to get in a relationship anyway.

Which hermit is the most intimidating?
Ummm... On a regular basis, maybe Doc, Biffa or Python. On special events, hacked off family members or Badbutt Mumbo.

For my Minesona, no one, because she will literally try and befriend any person on the server (ooo new plot!). Unless they try to kill her. Then she'd say they were the scariest (and 'they' would run in fear from the hacked off dads. And maybe moms, uncle and granddad depending on when this will happen. I'm guessing the entire family).

Which hermit has the strongest 'gay vibes?'
Hm. Fabulous Iskall or Extra Flirty Ren?

EITHER WAY, RENSKALL STILL HAPPENING!

Do you ship any hermits?
Duh! All of the main ships for em.

My Minesona definitely does? Moving from base to base is what she's planning to do, though mostly staying in Convex because they were the first to 'adopt' her. Her author family friends are obviously always but a button push away too lol.

If so, list 1-5
Well, my PE teacher always said to do over 100%. And I always disappointed him. So I'm doing it here instead with ships.

In the order that appears in my brain first,
-Grumbo
-Convex/ Car/ SCRAB-
-DocX
-IBiffKnight
-ZIT
-Renskall
-Joe and his waifu

IS THAT EVERYONE? Wow there's only like 6/7. Didn't realise that (just for context, spread over several other fandoms I have... Over 80 ships. I've lost count already).

Which ship, out of the ones you've just mentioned, is the most underrated?
Well, whichever one has the least fanfiction about em. I'm talking only about that specific one too, so like one shots and stuff. From that... I'd actually say IBiffKnight. Cus I've never seen a one shot only about them.

But to be perfectly honest, they're all a bit underrated except for Grumbo pffft.

Tag?
The same thing Ninja did: I'M TAGGING EVERY ONE OF YOU AMAZING LOT THAT READ THIS FAR!