AU QnA!

(Quick note: YES I AM AN IDIOT AND SPELT PSYCHA'S NAME WRONG. Also I'm very sorry for a late update on such an easy chapter...)

Hey guys! We BACK! And I've notified my other selves that they're 100% safe, secure and secret here!

7-12-G: Anywhere is safer than THAT place...

Nightingale: ... I... I... Want... To... Say the same... But...

ANYWHO! @Aceronetra senpai asks Min-lub if your broom has any other use... Like a paintbrush?

Min-lub: ... Am I that obvious? I didn't I was that obvious, hUH... Well... Let's just say... There's a reason the HC clubs always have enough resources and interesting things to do~!

WoAH! Can you show us?! Pleeeeeease!

Min-lub: OK! (-takes brush and a bottle of ink out, pouring the ink onto the brush-) Now, this looks just a like an ordinary mop-broom, but if you just give it a little think and... Flick!

(-flicks brush upwards with practiced accuracy, and the ink stains the air. After a second, the ink has formed a real, solid... Sea lantern! Min-lub catches it in her hand with a smile-)

Min-lub: Tada~! I've still a lot of ink left in my brush too!

Ghost: Woaaaah... That's super cool...

U.P: How does it work? As in, the ink usage and stuff?

Min-lub: The bigger or more stuff I make, the more ink it'll use, heh heh!

That makes sense! Ok! Ace senpai also asks if there are really ZERO ways Ghost can communicate with the living: what about using body language, or charades, or ASL?

Ghost: ... I tried. Trust me. I tried, I tried... Everything... I can't touch or move or rest on anything, I just... Float and exist... T-They can't see me, or hear me, or-or-or (-tears appear at the edge of her eyes, she wipes them away angrily-)... You guys are the first few... Living people who've seen me since...

7-12-G: (-coughs uncomfortably-)

Ghost: O-Oh! A-And you too, 7!

...HeeeEEEyy, U.P! Ace senpai is asking about a hermit; how does Mumbo hold up with all of the AFK sessions?

U.P: U-UM- OH! Oh right! Well... The irl people don't stay watching us when they're AFK, so we just need to wait for a bit until they go away. Unfortunately, it gets kinda hard when someone like Oliver constantly AFKs. Same with deaths and making sure they don't see our death tolls...

Everyone is sure to help out Mumbo a lot more at this time, especially Grian, for obvious reasons!

Wait... What do you mean by... 'Obvious reasons'?

U.P: ... You do know that pretty much everyone is dating everyone, right?

PsychA: ... That's absolutely disgu-

Magpie: PsychA!

7-12-G: ... That... That was cold...

WAIT OML WHEEEEEEEN?!

U.P: Since forever? They all had a lot of time to fall for each other, but... I'm pretty sure you already know which ships sailed! For Grian and Mumbo, I think they were one of the last to get together... Which is strange, but still cute!

(-screams in fangirl-) YAAAAAAAAAAAAASH! Oh... Kay... I'm ok... Oh, U.P, Ace senpai has another question for you! What does 'P.N.N' stand for?

U.P: Hm. A simple one, I have no issue with that. 'P.N.N' stands for 'Player Not Needed'. In my world, it describes every community server that is able to function without the use of NPCs, story coding or... Well, real life people.