'First Flight'

Author's note
I have too many unwritten shippy ideas. Halp meh my one roleplay/ ship (mostly Grumbo tbh lol) outlet may be getting annoyed with me and I'm too scared to ask-

Well. Let's get one thing developing first, because this is a very useful skill to have.

And may or may not theoretically help in the future-

What's the use of wings when you can't fly?... Um. Aesthetic reasons, duh... But that's probably not what you should say to the best flier on the server, hm? Grian didn't plan for my level of incompetency though...

Also very quickly before we start... Another senpai banned me from a chapter! Nuuu... Savi senpai told me not to look at her 'Cupcakes AU' and to go read some Grumbo instead... And Aqua senpai and Ninja senpai agree...

But I wanna know what it is! Can someone please tell me? It can't get any worse than... T-The R-Rainbow... AU (factory nightmares and tears, please go away)... R-Right?

... A-AU short will be between the first two parts of the Arc. Before I start planning it, is there a particular AU you guys'd like to hear about?

Headcannons in this chapter
- Grian is pretty much the best flier on the server. I, on the other hand, am the worst by far. Mainly because I can't actually fly yet
- Here's one from me. It applies IRL too, and I'll tell y'all the story of it in the bottom author's notes. I have a terrible fear of heights... But it's weird. Like, I can't go on a bridge without feeling sick and terrified... But planes? They're fine...
- So, do people know I can't respawn?
- ... That's about it. Don't worry though... The next arc is sure to bring more excitement... Especially the second part~
——————————————————
Flight.

One of the most joyous things ever discovered.

Wind blowing through your hair, drifting right through the clouds, soaring free without any hesitation... Aside from maybe lag, but that was beside the point!

Just like any other place, the sky was a whole new world...

...And flight was the only way up.

True, he was called the 'best flier on the server', but who couldn't love flying? How could you travel through the server otherwise?

These thoughts tumbled through Grian's head as he, quite predictably, flew through the server, for no reason in particular. Possibly to have a small chat with the first person he saw.

And that would be... Convex, and the actual child of the server-

-NO-Not him, AC!-

- Who were currently looking at his elytra course... Except AC, who seemed to be slowly removing a nerd pole... Certainly a strange sight for such an updated server. So what was she doing?

Might as well find out... And... Sneak in a little scare as well...

"Hellllooo!"

Cub and Scar both jumped out of the way, dodging a dive-bombing Grian. As he pulled up, a distinctive cackle could be heard as the flying menace turned back around, landing perfectly. He laughed again at their reactions
-one of amusement, one still scared half to death... Until he was promptly punched off.

"HEY-" Grian gasped, quickly flying back up to the others. AC simply pointed a finger gun at him as she clambered fully on the platform.

"Why hello there, did you have a nice trip?"

Of course... Grian rolled his eyes playfully, lightly pushing the girl towards the edge. However, this brought along a scarily more panicked noise than he'd expected, with AC immediately grabbing Scar's hand tightly.