Death tolls

Some death tolls (read 'AFKing is not Sleeping's author's notes for what these are. Oh, and yes, they don't last forever... Just for like... A couple days- around a week at most),

All death tolls have an effect on the body that always happens, and an effect that only sometimes happens (aside from potions).

The ones that only sometimes happen are usually just as annoying as the ones that always do, if not more. They're stated with 'also known to' (which may or may not imply that these aren't the ooonly additional effects you could get...).

————————————————————

Burning: Makes you have super sensitive skin, which also makes you very sensitive to any temperature changes.

Also known to sometimes give an instant fever, or start heat early (especially if you're any type of hybrid).

Drowning: Tiredness/ sleepiness is increased because it makes your body feel heavier. You usually have about fifteen-thirty minutes of awareness to collect your stuff (or tell someone else to) before you fall into a deep sleep.

Also known to give an instant cold and make you quite thirsty.

Starvation: Makes you weaker, slower and have less stamina. You will be more likely to injure yourself again.

Also known to make you grumpy and crave a wider range of food (so it's super great when it's that time of the month).

Suffocation: Makes you have super claustrophobia and sometimes need to breath in and out a load randomly (asthma? But random?).

Also known to make you talk so fast you stumble over your words.

Fall damage: Makes you want to sleep for no reason more, but doesn't let you sleep well (you'll keep tossing and turning and stuff) and makes you lose your footing more (clumsy. A few like blaming clumsy moments on this).

Also known to make you more scared and get hay fever (if it ain't pollen season, then just makes you sneeze (and have those symptoms) more anyway).

Kinetic energy: Causes slight delay in sensory awareness (you see, hear, feel, taste and smell stuff later than you usually do) and makes you more prone to motion sickness.

Also known to give temporary loss of smell or clumsiness, especially in air.

Going off in a bang: Causes either temporary blindness (to an extent- it works in the same way as a blindness potion), or temporary deafness (again, to an extent- when you hear something, you get a load of ringing noises in your ears instead of actual sound).

Also known to cause both at once.

Compression (mob squishing): Shortage of breath and any sounds having a sort of echoey-effect.

Also known to cause slight unease when around whichever mob it was.

Crushed by anvil: Causes you to be distracted more, feel the need to always have something above your head and have headaches.

Also known to make you more aloof or get a concussion.

Cacti: Causes antisocial behaviour, aversion to any sort of physical contact and more thirst than usual.

Also known to make you more likely to charge into fights before asking questions.

Withered away: Causes sickness/ nausea, and more prone to physical agression/ attack.

Also known to make you more reckless and have temporary memory loss.

By mob: Certain mobs MAY cause certain tolls (not guaranteed), but all of them always cause you to be way more alert. This can either be a good or bad thing, because the alertness doesn't stop when you go to sleep.