ERROR???: Shut out

Author's note

I tried to access the Hunger Games AU.

It's locked already.

I tried to access the Sacrifice AU in a similar way, but that's locked too...

Maybe both were easier because of how they work? Whatever it was, I'm really starting to get concerned...

... This is the last one. If this one is locked, I don't know wXXt X'X XoiXg XX dX-

HeXdcXXnoXs in XhXs XXapXeX
- ??????????????????????????????

WARNING!

YOUR ACCESS TO THIS ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE IS LIMITED. CONTINUE TO VIEW REGARDLESS?

YES/NO

————————————————

"Dang it... Did I leave them inside the building again?" The girl muttered, rummaging around her tool belt.

Due to her job, she was expected to be in both buildings early and get them clean... Which she would've done if she had her keys.

"Brilliant. Probably inside, on the desk, again." Min-lub muttered, thinking to herself. "I can't possibly bother Cleo again, and Stressy's dealing with whatever Ren and Iskall got up to yesterday... Argh...!"

Min-lub kicked the door of the building in anger, before falling over, because the door was just as hard as it was the last time she kicked it.

Funnily enough, the last time was when she'd forgotten her keys too.

Think, Min-lub, think! Is there anything left over, maybe, that could help you?

Staring at the sky didn't do much. Yet, in the corner of her eye, her solution became clear. Literally: it was a window she'd forgotten to clean yesterday. Oopsie.

Min-lub sighed, picking herself up off of the ground and spritzing said window with a spray bottle, wiping it afterwards. As windows are clear, she found herself staring into the first hallway of the Redstoner's club, which was where she was supposed to be.

So near, yet so far...

And then she fell through the window.

BANG!

"OW-"

Rubbing her head, the girl pouted, wondering how on Earth she'd managed to leave that open. Maybe she was just getting worse at her job? In any case, now she was in, and now she could get started on said job.

With renewed determination, Min-lub picked herself up for the second time today (probably not the last time either) and skipped down the corridor. She would get started by wiping down the large table in the meeting room, because that would guarantee she'd be able to leave nice notes for the redstoner hermits.

Yes. She still did that for every hermit; she wasn't going to miss out on that either.

In no means did her hermits expect notes, but it was a common enough occurrence that placing was almost second nature (finding them too).

Min-lub was thinking about this just as she reached the door. Moving to enter, she accidentally trod on something that made a clink. Looking down, Min-lub spotted her keys.

"... Ok, I know I'm forgetful, but I definitely didn't leave my keys here..."

Then everything went dark.

When the builders entered their club building, they would find no notes.

When the redstoners entered their club building, they would find Min-lub's keys on the floor. The ring would be snapped.

Neither would find Min-lub.

————————————————
Author's note

WARNING!

YOUR ACCESS TO THIS ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE HAS BEEN TERMINATED. GO TO ANOTHER INSTEAD?

XXX/NO

... Guys, I literally don't know what to do... I'm so sorry. All of the AUs are locked. My portals have stopped working too... I don't know what's go-

CRASH

ERROR!

THE MESSAGE YOU WERE TRYING TO READ HAS BEEN DELETED/ INTERRUPTED/ ERASED.

RELOAD?

YES/NO

...

...

...

FULFILLING YOUR REQUEST.

1% COMPLETE

5% COMPLETE

14% COMPLETE

23% COMPLETE

28% COMPLETE

37% COMPLETE

40% COMPLETE

55% COMPLETE

62% COMPLETE

79% COMPLETE

81% COMPLETE

98% COMPLETE

99% COMPLETE

RELOADING... ... ...

RELOADED SUCCESSFULLY!

————————————————
Author's note

....

:)