The Preparation III

While exercising Yemar saw a flaw in Johners form.

"Johner, No! You can do that!" Said by a disappointed Yemar.
"What did I do wrong?" Said by Johner.
"Your form is all sloppy and soft, come on you can get stronger we'll take forever for this be like you brother! I will remove you if you don't improve! C'mon do it!" Said by and angry Yemar.
"Yes coach!" Said by Johner.
"Go to back to practicing!" Said by Yemar.
After Johner was corrected he got Better.
"Nice! Keep up!" Said by Yemar.
"Dude, keep up the good form we have to do this for keep our family's reputation" said by Majer.
"Yeah dude!" Said by Johner.

*at the end of the day, the brothers did nothing but go to sleep immediately from the tiredness they have experienced, once they have woken up they thought to theirselves that they have to do this correctly because if they don't their family's reputation will be to ashes, then they went to sleep again.

"Okay, let's go to sleep there's no point into doing anything more than to sleep it's 10:30 pm we have to sleep" said by Majer to Johner before they have gone to sleep into their own rooms.

" True. Bye see you tomorrow" said by Johner.
"Same" said by Majer.
"Goodnight!" Said by Johner.
Goodnight too!" Said by Majer.

*after their sleep they woke up then immediately ate then showered then dressed they went to the training room 11 minutes early a minute earlier than Yemar. At the end of the day they kept doing the same thing until the end of the training for their quest. At the end of their quest they were rewarded by Yemar a Excellence Medal and A Excellence Diploma both of the brothers accepted the gifts.