The Preparation II

*The next day*
"Majer! Get up it's 5:12 am, we need to go now!" Said by Johner.
"Okay let's go eat and shower first" said by Majer.

"Okay, I won't tell you the food because we don't have a lot of time to spare." Said by Johner.
"Yes, no more talking, let's eat." Said by Majer.

*they both ate food and then showered the fastest they can*

"Dress now! No time to waste we only have 15 minutes and 9 minutes of travel time! Go! Go!" Said by Majer.
"Yes, I know! Just stop talking and we'll get there in time." Said by Johner.
"YES I KNOW TOO!!" Shouted by Majer.

*after they have dressed they are sparing a 2 minutes extra time they, they've successfully got to the camp 2 minutes early as for Yemar he has been waiting for 10 minutes for them to show up*

"We have got here 2 minutes early, that's quite good, I guess?" Said by Johner.
"First, let's find Coach" said by Majer.
"True." Said by Johner.
"I think that you may not need to find me, I'm here I'm 8 minutes earlier that you go to the shooting range now!" Said by Yemar.
"Yes Coach!" Said by the brothers.

"Shooting Range, as I said yesterday it enhances the aiming of a wizard or in this case you two, Majer and Johner take 50 minutes on that, go alternate switching or go at the same time, I suggest use two at the same time we need to use that 2nd one." Said by Yemar.
"Yes Coach!" Said by the brothers.
"Your timer will start once you have shot your bolt you will instantly put into a 3 hour timer, I will come back we have a meeting with the officials." Said by Yemar.
Yes Coach!" Said by the Brothers
( Yemar Walks Away To The Meeting)

"Okay, I go first" said by Majer.
"Sure" said by Johner.
"BOOM, bullseye!!" Said by an excited Majer.
"Nice! This is fun! Let's keep going!" Said by Johner.

*after 3 hours of shooting bolts*

"Okay, brothers are you done?" Dainty Yemar.
"Yes Coach!" Said by the Brothers.
"We will do the next two!" Said by Johner.
"Okay, yes we'll go there but first who got the most bullseyes, I suppose you are great" said by Yemar.
"Same, tied" said by the brothers together at the same time.
"That's amazing!" Said by Yemar.
"We'll go to the speed tracks and the bolt lifts, these again enhance the speed and buff, you will be great do these for 2 hours, these will take some time but will only take 1 week to perfect it, no problem you can do these." Said by Yemar.
"Yes, Coach! We can accept any challenge!" Said by Johner.
"Don't be too cocky there Johner" said by Yemar.
"Yes coach!" Said by Johner.
(Yemar walks out to attend his 2nd meeting)
"Let's just do these and not talk, I can't see any fun here." Said by Johner.
"True" said by Majer while agreeing to Johner about his statement.

*after 2 hours of exercising, the were exhausted, they were then met up again with Yemar 5 minutes later*

"How are you guys feeling?" Questioned by Yemar.
"Were exhausted can we have a break" said by a very exhausted Johner and Majer.
"Yes you can have a 1 hour break you can have your food near the cafeteria, right there." Said by Yemar.
"Thanks, we'll eat then exercise later" said by Majer.
"Okay see you in an hour later." Said by Yemar.
"Yes!" Said by the brothers.

*after the brothers have eaten their food they've 9 minutes left they've decided to wait for Yemar to come*

"Okay, you guys are done, come with me and this will the end of the day you will do this for the next year" said by Yemar.
"Yes coach" said by the Brothers.
"This is the last room and you may now just train I don't need to explain now, I don't have any meeting left so i will now watch you guys and see if you need improvements" said by Yemar.
"Yes coach!" said by the brothers.