The Lecturing III

"Okay that's really great! And I can assure you that you both will be in this school in just a few days" said by Tanica.

"Okay, well come back once you've decided" said by Majer.
"Goodbye" said by Tanica
"Goodbye" said by the Brothers.

*7 days or 1 week have passed since Tanica and the brothers met*

"Hey, Majer wake up!" Said by Johner to Majer.

"Yes,yes,yes I'm now awake, what do you want." Said by Majer to Johner waking him up.

"The enrollment, Mary told me in person to tell us about the enrollment just 15 minutes ago since Mary told me" said by Johner to Majer.

"Yes! We can finally defeat Mitan!!hurrah!" Said by a very surprised Majer.

"But I'm pretty sure that we have to go to school first, yeah?" Said by a sarcastic Johner.

"True, and the attire?" Asked by Majer.
"Oh it's just the Mage robe and some formal shoes of any kind" answered by Johner.

"Okay let's get dressed up" said by Majer to Johner.

"But first, let's eat and shower, especially you" said by Johner.
"Okay, what's for meal?" Said by Majer
"A fried Earth Chicken and garnished with mini minion leaves" said by Johner.
"Okay, let's eat" said by Majer to Johner.

*after Johner and Majer have gone to eat and shower*

"Okay, let's get dressed" said by Majer.
"Where's the closet though?" Said by Johner.
"First to find it gets tagged with a blue water bolt" said by Majer as to challenging Johner.
"GO!" Said by Johner.

*they both had their races but Majer found it first*

"No!" Said by Johner.
"It's fine, I won't actually hit you with a water bolt" said by Majer.
"Thank god you have a nice personality" said by a relieved Johner.

*after getting dressed they went to school without talking but they're running*

"Oh glad we're here we're only a bit late by 3 minutes, let's go to class now!" Said by Majer.

"The first class is Casting Spells, on the 3rd floor to the farthest to the left." Said by Johner to guide Majer while running to class

"Okay, be my seat mate, let's go!" Said by Majer while following Johner.

*after going to the first 5 out of 10 classes*
(Each class takes 1 hour and takes 10 hours on each day)

"Okay it's recess, Mary told me that the food had a rating to a food critic to be 8/10 for the food and 10/10 for health safety" said by Johner to Majer.

"Please everybody listen" said by the food selector leader and his group.

"Who is that?" Asked by Majer.
"That is Bixtres Makree, that's the food selector leader, he is the man that selects the food for the sake of our school" said by Johner.

"Okay but what if he didn't take the right food?" Said by Majer.

"He'll get punished for a day" said by Johner.
"Okay" said by Majer.

"Today's food will be roasted water turkey with mini lava seasonings and fire fries with Coca-Dralo, that'll be fine if you have spotted a mistake or flaw we made we may be glad to fix your problem. That's all everybody, dine in!" Said by Bixtres Makree the food selector leader.

*after everybody has dined in they have this same day for the next 5 months for Johner and Majer's revenge quest, each day Majer was getting stronger by the day and getting smarter remembering some of his own spells before he was knocked out like speeding bolting techmast and other own spells then when they've gotten to end of their 5 month Lecturing trial the brothers were accepted to do further education and lasted for 1 year and 5 months turning Johner 23 and Majer 21 and then Majer became the Valedictorian of the Elementary Section and top-notcher of their 5 quarterly exams and Johner came  2nd right behind Majer on their Graduation Wizardry they are now the greatest wizards in their school they've decided to stop their education and decided to go to the Wizardry Training Institute to prepare and maybe have some guidance throughout their training*