The Lecturing I

"Okay now that we're here where do we go?" Asked by Johner to Majer to find out where to enroll in the school.

"Hello, there you may be Majer and your brother Johner" said by the school Mage Guard, Bauer Mixtrer Heyer May Yellersmithsther.

"Um hello, how do you know our names?" Said by a very confused but concerned Majer on why he knows their names.

"Mary told me your guys name and I think you may want to enroll?" Said by the guard.

"Um yes sir but may you guide us to where to enroll?" Questioned by Majer.

"Come just follow me Majer and by the way aren't you coming also Johner?" Said by the guard to the brothers.

"Yes! I will just follow you from behind" said by Johner to Majer and the guard.

*Walking to the guidance's office

"Here it is Majer" said by the guard while showing Majer the guidance's office.

"Thank you sir" said by both Majer and Johner.

"No need, please you may now enroll to our school" said by the guard to the brothers.

"We sure will!" Said by Johner to the guard.

*Entering the office*

"Wow, it's really cold here" said by Majer.

"Hello" said by the guidance counselor of the school, Tanica Melan.

"Hello, we are here to enroll in this school, may we ask of how to qualify for this school?" Said by Majer to Tanica.

"Well to be accepted to be a student here is to have great background and have a loyal soul" said by Tanica.

"We both have that, Miss Tanica!" Said by Majer.

"Well that's great can you tell it to me?"
Said by Tanica to see if it is qualified for the school's very high standards.