The Lecturing II

"Wait before you tell your story, please tell your names and age" said by Tanica to the brothers.

"My name is Majer Pattersmith and I'm 20 years old" said by Majer.

"And my name is Johner Pattersmith and I'm 22 years old" said by Johner.

"Okay, I assume that you are brothers?" Said by Tanica

"Yes!" Said by both Johner and Majer

"Okay you may now start your great background story of yourselves" said by an excited but still very focused Tanica.

"Let Johner do the explaining I had something to do with that story" said Majer.

"Okay, so our story started 2 years ago in our quest to defeat our enemy, the demon, Mitan, he was the last enemy of the numerous faceless enemies and countless minions and wizard bosses, Mitan was the last boss but was seated at his throne watching the fights raging, we succeeded on the first boss the Fire Minion, who was armed with a fire mallet and was 8 feet tall and mini-minions of 4 feet tall with mini fire swords of theirselves. Then there was the Earthly Mage who was 10 feet tall that have trees near the Mage that he can control and make us trip but he was weak when one of his trees decided to betray him and the leading tree has the power to control the other trees but the Mage can't control the leading tree then he was suffocated to death. Then there was the Malanican the Mage that can control both Fire and Water, oh I forgot about what our powers were my powers were able to make Godly weapons of all sorts which I can create my own elements are the Frela and Thela, Frela is a combination of Fire,Water and Air, Thela is a combination of  Earth,Air, and Water. And Majer here forgot his powers and neither do I, I have a habit of forgetting other people powers. But anyway back to Malanican, he can control Fire and Water and I was using my Thela power which is powerful again Fire and Water, then I used it to him then he eventually died of the falling Thela rocks, then there was the Thelfrelami then he was special among the other 3 because he had his own castle and had the powers of both of my Thela and Frela combined, before even entering the castle we're already getting swarmed by many minions but we're easy to defeat but when we saw Thelfrelami, we went full force, with his Mage Staff, but then when we were about to hit him, he knocked out Majer and then knocked him to sleep all though I was older than Majer he was stronger so I accepted defeat against Thelfrelami." Said by Johner to Tanica the whole story of their quest.