The Preparation I

"Okay, Majer were near completion of our recovery" said by Johner to Majer as Johner is getting excited.

"Don't be too excited, I can tell of your actions because I've seen some people be excited at what they will do in the future they usually get rejected or fail" said by Majer as of a warning to Johner.

"True,true,true" then later Johner agreed to Majer's statement.

"Majer Pattersmith and Johner Pattersmith! Are you here!" Said by the leader of the Wizard Training Institute, Yemar Yetrak, rank #1 on the Training Coaches leaderboard.

"Yes!" Said by both of the brothers.
"You guys got accepted, everybody else failed, your superior education and compelling background story got us to accept you among the other 48 people" said by Yemar.
"Come inside the training room, we will train for 7 hours per day enhancing your aim, speed, and reflexes" said by Yemar.
"But sir, may we ask of what to address you?" Asked by Majer.
"Just call me Coach Yemar, yeah?" Said by Yemar.
"Yes coach!" Said by the Brothers.

"First, we need to guide you onto where are the things you'll need" said by Yemar.
"Here is the shooting range to enhance your aiming" said by Yemar.
"And here is where you will enhance you speed and where you will enhance you buff" said by Yemar.
"Here is the power effectiveness and power defense training" said by Yemar.
"And here is the last room the training room where everything will be explained by me" explained by Yemar.
"Yes, coach!" Said by the Brothers.

"We'll start the day tomorrow, come here at 6:45 am we'll be early and leave late at 1:45 pm at the afternoon, see you wizards tomorrow." Said by Yemar.

"Goodbye, Coach Yemar!" Said by Johner.
"Bye!" Said by Yemar.