The Beginning II

After the awakening of Majer, they went to go to the shooting range to show that Majer actually lost his powers.

"Just tell me the truth already, did you actually forgot your powers?" Questioned by Johner as of being concerned as to if Majer's powerful powers really get forgotten by Majer himself.

"Johner it's true, I actually don't know, I don't even how to heal myself!" Said my Majer as being the most honest of himself to show that he really forgotten his own powers.

Once they've arrived to the shooting range,they chose section 1, the closest target they could get and the cheapest to save whatever money they have.

"Okay, Majer shoot your shot!" Shouted by Johner to give Majer some moral support.

Then, Majer shot but he only shot air.
"How is this possible?" Said by a very concerned Johner.

"There's only one way to fix this very problem" said by Majer as of a solution to this specific problem.

"And that is?" Questioned by a very confused Johner.

"I need to have a lecture for 5 months with the greatest wizard" said by Majer to Johner.

"But where are you going to get the money to pay the fees though?" Said by Johner.

"They don't accept payments but accept loyalty and greatness and they have a free lecturing trial for 5 months and if they don't see any improvement of any misbehavior they will kick out that very student" said by Majer to Johner to make sure that they have to make this only solution work.

"And wait how did you know this?" Said by Johner to Majer.

"It was said to me when I went to go pee when I was awakened then a lady said "do you remember me" and I said "no, unfortunately" then she gave me a note that I have in my pockets then I've got the solution" said by Majer to Johner.

"Let me see the note" said by Johner to know what the note says.

"Sure!" Said by Majer then he gave Johner the note.

The notes read outs,
"Hello, it's me Mary the lady you saw, I'm hereby to send you this note so that you may have your powers back, go to the Institute of Wizardry Wonders that is a school of free lecturing for 5 months then if you get accepted you will be taken for further education with no extra charges but they don't accept payments but they'll accept loyalty and greatness to see of what your capable of
Bye! -Mary"

"Okay then let's go!" Said by Johner to Majer.

The Wizardry BrothersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara