✨"Lily Reed"✨

Zacznij od początku

Damon handed my Mobile and asked," I never see this idiot so happy with anyone except Sam. Even with me and Lily, he never talk like this ". I saw his eyes become watery.

'It's your own fault too'

"Logan is only afraid of you. You're successful business man, even everyone wants you. Lily is beautiful and as she is younger among you three, your parents pamper her more. He just feel alone. You never spend time with him, neither Lily do", I told the main problem. Logan felt alone. He even cried like a small baby in our video chat.

"Try to spend sometime with him", I advised Damon and got out of the office.

I went to a Cake shop for buying Logan's favourite cake. From the cake shop, I noticed Lily with someone entering into cafe opposite of cake shop.

'Shouldn't she be at home and ready for party?'

I paid the bill and went near the cafe and wait outside. When I heard foot steps from inside to door, I hid myself in the dark side. I noticed the boy who brought Lily. He didn't look good one. He received a call. "Don't worry ma'am. I will handle the princess of Reed with extra care. Just ready my money", saying this, he again went inside the cafe.

'Is he trying to kidnap her? Oh no! What should I do?'

They came from the cafe. I started to follow them without making a single voice.

'If I call Lily, then she will ignore me and it would alert the boy. I have to do something very quick'

They were going to the way where peoples didn't lived. I followed them. Lily looked scared.

They stopped in front of a house. Lily wanted to home, she asked him to do, but the boy didn't let her. He started to dragged her

" You shouldn't bring her here", I can't stop myself and came out from my hiding place. He got shocked to hear my voice. He took out his Mobile to call someone. I picked up a stone nearby and aimed at his Mobile. It hit the mobile and broke it, falling on the road. In this short time, Lily ran to my side. We two picked up two stone and aimed at him. It wounded him a little. In this opportunity, we ran. I called policed and informed them about that boy. We stopped before a shopping mall. We, two were panting heavily. I laughed at myself, "I have never thought that I could run this fast". "Me Neither", Lily added. We entered into a cafe.

I ordered some snacks and Ice-cream for us. " You're 2 years younger than us, right Emilia? ", Lily asked. I said,"Yes I'm. But why asking?". She smiled," Just curiosity. But I saw you and my twin are very close. I get really jealous of you". She laughed.

'Jealous of me?'

"There is nothing to jealous. You guys are more important person in his life than me. You, Damon, Samantha, Mr. Reed and Mrs. Reed are very important to him. I'm just a friend", I said. She looked at me in shocked. "You know about Samantha? I thought you want to have him", She asked.

'Wait a minute! ME. WANT. TO. HAVE. HIM?'

"What? You thought that I want to have him? Are you serious? Me? I always think him as my brother and another thing, I can't betray my bestie", I explained her.

'O my God'

"But Amelia said that. Even I heard that Emilia like to jump on rich guys", She explained her part. Emilia said that to her.

'She is the one who like to jump on rich guys not me'

"Maybe they are wrong. If you like that you won't help me, when I hated you so badly", she added. I added," Saving you is my duty as a human being. I don't know about those news you have heard me. But I know about one thing that our Ice-creams were to going to melt soon". She looked at her Ice-cream and laughed.

"You're really different from other. I like it", she added.

After having snacks, Lily suggested to go shopping. I tried to go home, but now I understood Logan's words, 'No one can stop Lily from shopping'

I chose mine and she chose hers. " Can you borrow me your that pink shoes that you wore on the first day your meeting? I love that shoes. Can I?", she asked. I couldn't refuse. I agreed. She jumped in wonder.

'She is really cute and childish'

•••

Lily's Pov.
◀️💜▶️

'Something is really fishy. Her age, either she is wrong or the internet. But still she save me'

I asked her to join me in shopping, she tried to run away but I stopped her by somehow. I needed answers of my questions.

After shopping, she tried to pay our bills, but I knew i had spent the money most. I used a trick. "Hey I think I have forget my bag there. Can you bring it for me please?", I asked her. She obeyed, not before warning me," Don't try to pay the money". But I still pay the money. She became angry because I fooled her.

"How about you buy me a bracelet?", I tried to cheer her up. She agreed.

We bought same bracelet but different colour.

'Logan was right. Emilia is different from others'

VOTE!COMMENT!&SHARE!THANK YOU❤💜❤💙💞💛❤💚❤

VOTE!
COMMENT!
&
SHARE!
THANK YOU
❤💜❤💙💞💛❤💚❤

VOTE!COMMENT!&SHARE!THANK YOU❤💜❤💙💞💛❤💚❤