✨"Fear, Drunk, Secret & Love"✨

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, loving someone deeply gives you courage

loving someone deeply gives you courage."

-Lao Tzu

Damon's Pov

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

"From here, we are going to our destination by Helicopter", I informed our next journey plan. Everyone looked overjoyed except Mrs. Emilia Reed.

'Is she afraid of height? Don't tell me, I have to change my plan'

"Hey! Are you afraid of height?", Tessa asked her. She nodded in no. She looked at me in horror.

'Am I look like a ghost?'

"What if he throws me in the middle of the sea?", She whispered but still it was quite loud enough for me.

'Am I that cheap??'

"Let's go", Sonia exclaimed and took seat beside one of the windows. The last who entered was Emilia. Tessa asked, "Sonia, can you share your window side seat with Amy?". Sonia agreed to Tessa.

I sighed.

Within half an hour, we reached near the island, I bought for Amelia. "I have a surprise. Parachute ride to there", I said pointing to the island. Lily destroyed my mood after commenting on the island,"Is that island, you bought for her? Maybe she doesn't deserve it, so she didn't get a chance to visit it. Don't take me wrong brother, it called fate. If she deserves, then she would be the one who sets her feet here. And about us, maybe there would be no chance for us". Everyone also nodded, but Emilia was silent.

'Don't think I forgive you for what you've done'

"I'm not going through the parachute. Isn't this helicopter going to land?", Emilia asked. The captain replied,"Yes ma'am. It was sir's idea, but if you comfortable in landing, then I will". Emilia quickly said,"No no. Other can go through parachute. I don't want to spoil their fun. Just me, I'm little sacred". Sammy looked at her with her suspected eyes.