✨"Maybe She Is"✨

"Tears come from the heart andnot from the brain

and
not from the brain."

-Leonardo da Vinci

✨💜✨

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

After New Year, one night, Uncle called me in dinner. I didn't know why. I wasn't allowed to eat with them. But I still went there. Uncle signalled me to sit. I sat down.

"Daddy, I don't want her here eating with us. Drive her away", Emilia asked her father to do. I stood up and said,"Uncle if you want to talk about anything, I will wait in living room. Please don't hurt Emilia's feelings". Emilia shouted,"Its Amelia to you, witch. Now get out". I got out from that disgusting place.

I sat down on the couch in the living waiting for them to finish their dinner. I hadn't had my dinner yet. I hoped that I wouldn't die in hunger.

After half an hour, they came in. I stood up from couch and let uncle to sit. Uncle said," Damon wants a secretary. He suggested me to let you work with him. I can't refused this type of offer. So you will be Damon's secretary. I hope you understand? ". I said yes.

'What does he want now?'

"Now go to your room. Dinner will be served there soon", Aunt said. I nodded. Before I went to my room, Uncle warned me,"Don't mess up this or you will be punished". I nodded my head.

Returning in my room, I opened my closet to select my outfit for tomorrow.

'I'm Sure Damon is planning something'

Tring...tring

I opened my new phone lock. Text from group.

Sammy💜: Amy, where are you?

Logan⭐: Lia, where are you?

I'm here. Stop shouting.