Epilouge...Ending

Jumping right in...

Jules Pov:

I looked around to see i was sleeping on the couch. I checked my arm to see marks. HUH! I ran upstairs to Katy who was playing GTA 5. " Um....Katy..." She turned to look at me. " Yes?" " What's today?"  " December 31." OHHH OK!! WAS THAT REALLY A DREAM?!?! I guess so. I plopped down on the bed in the room. I checked the time. 11: 58 p.m. Almost New Years huh. I smiled.

Ty's Pov:

I sat with Sky staring at the night sky. Sky wrapped his arm around me as we began counting down.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

The fireworks decorated the sky. I smiled as Sky kissed my cheek. " Happy New Years Ty." " Happy New Years...Adam." Sky grinned at me pulling me close to him. This is the best thing ever.

Tyler's Pov:

Me and the rest off the guys just sat in the living room playing the random games. I smiled as I layed my head in Jason's lap. He stroked my hair and smirked down at me. I rolled my eyes at him and looked out the window. The soft snow fell making me feel calm and relaxed. 

Jerome's Pov:

Sitting on the couch cuddling with Mitch is the best. A very sweet New Year has begun with me and my boyfriend. I'm pretty sure that was how everyone felt right now. I imagined everything will be fine as we all stay together.

How everyone turned out as adults...

Sky and Ty- Got married and had two kids. One boy and a girl. Kayla and Logan.

Mitch and Jerome- Working in a business as a couple with their baby Elena.

Seto and Brice- Wizard magic life and happy together.

Jason and Tyler- Babysit the kids and had one son. Michael.

Jordan and Ant- Computer workers for Google and had a daughter. Mary.

Hope you all loved this. So so sorry i camed to an end so soon but yeah. Much <3 and Bai!!!!!