Chapter 12: Family and Friendship

Me: The reads so close to 200!

Jules: Indeed.

Youtubers: No more!

Me: I will do what I want.

Sky: Fine!

Jordan: How long is the chapter?

Me: Uh...I am not sure. Average as always.

Ant: Oh well. Lets do dis.

Me: Alright. Thank you for reading. I love your support on the reads! I hope you enjoy and Bai!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sky's Pov:

"Hello?" Someone said. We all looked at each other. Who said that? " Sorry. If I freaked out anyone, I am sorry." A girl came out of the kitchen. She had long dark brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin. Wait a minute. " Kate? Is that you?" " Sky? Sky!" I ran and hugged her. My little sister was here safe with me. Wow, this is something else me and Ty had in common. We pulled away and everyone was dumbfounded. " Oh hello. I am Katerina but call me Kate. I am Sky's younger sister and just came hre from New York."

Ty's Pov:

My sister looked as if she was about to burst into tears. " Katy?" " Juli?" Her eyes went big and she ran to Kate. They hugged and it was like they were good friends. " While I was in New York, I met Kate and we became best friends." " Yeah. We promised to keep in contact as long as possible and would meet up here. So here we are now." They explained. Well that pretty much explains a lot. Me and Sky exchange looks then back to out sisters. They were crying a bit but are calm now. I can imagine how they could feel. Kate said " Um Ty." " Sup." " Are you dating my brother?" " Yep." Her jaw hit the floor as her eyes turned big as saucers. " Sky." " Yeah." " Are you gay or bisexual?" " I am bi." If possible her eyes got even bigger. " Wow...why haven't you told me?" " 1. You were living in New York. 2. You didn't have a phone and no way of communicating with you and 3. I found out in 9th grade." " Oh...I am proud of you." " Thanks." We all sat down as Kate sat in Sky's lap and Jules sat in mine. " So Katerina, are you living with us or with your parents?" My mom asked. " Um...I might move here. My parents moved on Christmas Eve and told me to spend Christmas with them. I want to be with Sky and they said it was fine if I lived with you guys." Kate said. " Oh that's perfect. The more the better! You will be sleeping with Julia since you girls are so close." My sister's name is Julia but her nickname is Jules. My mom calls people by their real name. We all just talked for hours and just enjoying time getting to know Kate a little better. Soon Kate and Jules went down to the basement as my parents went to their room. Everyone else went to their room to chill out. Me and Sky sat there and were bored. Well I was bored. Uploading videos take forever and Sky was playing on the Wii U. " Hey babe." " Hey." " I am bored." " So? " " Lets do something. " " How about we just watch some anime on Netflix? " " Sure. We are watching Naruto." " I am not even surprised Ty." " Hehe." He went to Wii U menu and open Netflix. We cuddled watching Naruto. We watch Naruto until 7:00. We began watching at 1:00 so that's 6 hours, beautiful. We went downstairs joining everyone else. " What should we all do?" " How about we eat dinner?" " You cooked a big dinner didn't you mom." " Yes I did Julia." Mom said giggling at the end. " Wow mom." We all went into our huge dining room and feast on my mom's cooking. It was delicious. This was a good spending time with everyone. We all went to bed. Sky as fast asleep in bed and Jules and Kate were watching tv on my couch in my room. " When are you guys going to bed?" " In about 10 minutes." " Ok. Night guys." " Goodnight Ty." I climbed into bed and fell into a peaceful sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hai! A nice average chapter for you guys! I love how many reads I get on this one book. All I can say is thank you! Kate is now another main character! This is just a person I felt like adding for the plot of the book. I hope you all enjoyed this! I will see you guys later, Bai!!