Chapter 5: Battle

Ty Pov:

I was set to take these people down. I had my nerf gun strapped to my back. We all decided to do teams. That part was easy because everyone went with their boyfriend. We all had bases and would begin war soon. I told them that it would be like the two teams left are deathmatch. It was 10 seconds till we fight. This is going to be awesome. Me and Sky went around the house ninja style. First team we will take down is #munchingunivere. I took my gun and shot Tyler and Sky took out Jason. We slide down the rail. Next team is #setosolace. I took out this team with both of my weapons. Sky took out #kermitkipz. Hehe. I am dominating with Sky. I took out Ant and Sky took out Jordan. Deathmatch starts now. Me and Sky went in the living room only to see #merome. I know they will go crazy if they lose. I ducked behind the couch. I almost got hit. Sky was down. NO. I fake dead boyfriend was down. I sniped Jerome then Mitch. I win the war. When the guys 'came back to life' we all cuddled with our lover. It is now 11:00. Some people were going to sleep. I had one more prank that I almost forgot. Hair dye. I already told Sky and merome. We were going to dye our 8 friends hair. At 12:00 everyone except me, Sky and merome were sleep. We would all pick one group and dye their hair. I will do munchinguniverse, Sky is doing kermitkipz, Jerome is claiming sparkleant and Mitch has setosolace. I gave the 3 guys hair dye and we took off. I went over to my group and did their hair. Tyler had rainbow hair and Jason has pink and black hair. I ninja my way out of the room and fell asleep in Sky's bed.

** I woke up early to find Sky cuddling me. This is so cute. I stayed there with my dear Sky. After 5 minutes Sky woke up. I kissed his cheek. " Oh, hey Ty." His voice was deep and sexy in the morning. " Hey. Do you wanna check on our clients." " Of course." Sky got out of bed and picked me up bridal style and carried me down. " Thank you." " Thank you for being so cute." I blushed at his comment because his voice was still deep. We sat in the living room, cuddling and watching SpongeBob. We heard screaming and cursing. " Ah! Why the fuck is my hair rainbow!" Well Tyler found his surprise. " NO! What the fuck is going on here! My damn hair is blue!" I looked at Sky. The biggest smirk was on his face. " OH MY GA! I HAVE RED HAIR!" Oh man Jerome got Jordan well. " PURPLE! WHY THE FUCK IS MY HAIR PURPLE!" Mitch did it to Seto. We saw Merome run for their life. Oh god. I told Sky" OUR PLAN WAS DESCOVRED! RUN GUYS RUN AWAY!!!" I yelled it. Skylox and Merome ran for our lives. The 4 of us ran into Sky's run. " Well, that was the best thing ever Sky." " Yes Ty. You are amazing and I love you." " I love you too Sky." We saw Merome making out in the corner. Hehe. I pushed to the wall. My hands above my head. I looked into his eyes. They were so awesome. He pulled me into a passionate kiss. ( I AM NOT DESCRIBING IT! YOU GET HOW PEOPLE MAKE OUT!) We both were panting. I still was in my position. I was released but only to be pushed on the bed. Wow he is strong. He straddled me under him with a smirk. I blushed as he kissed me again. ( Yeah get the idea. NO DIRTY STUFF! I PROMISE!) We laid on Sky's bed watching more cartoons. I walked into the railing to see our 8 friends with hair dye. Wonder why they haven't washed their hair. " WASH Y'ALL HAIR!" I yelled at them. They noticed me and smiled. What the fuck? " We don't want to Ty. We all knew which person did our hair and we were pissed. We all are good and clean our hair later." Tyler said. Wow. Just wow. I went back to Sky's room. The 3 were playing Truth or Dare. I told them the news and Merome left but they were chuckling on the way out. Weird. I saw Sky was blushing. " What the fuck went down" He told me that we forgot Mitch and Jerome were in the room when we were making out. He said they took pics and posted them. I blushed and cuddled with Sky. Embarrassing, but I don't care. I am with my Sky.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Well that war was good. They did good. I do good. I update whenever I can. Enjoy the book!

Bai!!!!!!