Chapter 16: Weird day

Me: You guys really like this book.

Kate: They really do.

Sky: I am bored.

Me: Eat some calamari.

Jules: Isn't that squid?

Me: Yeah and Sky loves it! Enjoy the book! Also Anna is with Elsa now!

( SHIT!!!! CHAPTER 16 WAS DELETED!!! Oh well.)

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Jules Pov:

I got off the floor and stretched. I am so tired. I saw Kate falling off the cocuh. That won't end well. I looked to see Ty and Sky gone. Where are they? My phone rang. " Hello?" " Hi Julia." " Hey Mom. What's up?" " Me and your father are going on a business trip for a week. The guys are in charge. We will see you soon. Love u." " Love u 2." We ended the call. I saw Kate fall off the couch. " Mother of god?!? WTF!" I looked at her. She got up and looked at our brothers bed. She shooked her head and said " What is that?" I sas two dresses on the bed. The had no straps, pink buttons going down the white dress, and it stopped below the knee. I looked at Kate. We went downstairs and saw Prsston and Martin eating waffles. What? We went to the kitchen and heard music come from the basement. " Preston?" " Yeah." " What is going on in the basement?" " Something about Klub Ice?" I looked at Kate. We went back to our room and put on the dresses. We went to the basement to see what was happening. I saw the guys talking in a weird accent and twerking. I said " What is fuq is happening?" Ty told me everything and I just stood there. Kate was chilling out on the couch. Soon Preston and Martin came down and looked like everyone else. I went to Kate but Preston pulled me close to him. That night was a Klub Ice mess! Soon me and Kate had enough and ran away. We slipped out of the dresses and slept away.

+¥×£÷£÷*#*£'*÷£#¥=?÷£#£#*€×¥×¥÷÷

Hai! Well...that was your next chapter! Tell me what u think and see u later shippers!

Bai!!!!!!!!