Chapter 7: Gamimg day

Wow! You guys like this book a lot so far! I love it and Enjoy,  Bai!!!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sky Pov:

Today or few days I will be at Ty's house. I wonder what we could do? I knew Ty's mom was going out and said we can invite friends. When she said that I called my friends and we argued about what to do. "Game Day!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. " What?" They smiled and yelled my idea. We planned to play games alll day. I was happy. First we decided we would do a nerf gun war cause why not. No teaming.  If you were seen, dead. I got so me people out and Ty was ninja styling the whole time. I walked into the living room for deathmatch. There was me, Mitch, Jerome, Ian and Ty.  I hid away and heard Ty yell I won!

Ty Pov:

" I won!" I yelled. " Nope." Da fuq! I turn around to see Sky with a grin. " Da fuq Sky!"  He charged at me and I went ninja style and hit him in his back. " I won nerf gun war!"  Everyone got up and went to the recording room. We all played mini games for minecraft and some of our series. We all played truth or dare until my mom came back. " Hey mom." "Hello boys." " Where is dad?" " Outside." " Ok." " Oh and boys. I want to inform you that you may be here a few days. The reasons is to look outside." We all ran to the window and saw it. A huge snowstorm was outside my house. " Well...damn." was all I said. It was just a ton. My dad came in and had bags of clothes, sleeping bags and snacks. He gave it to is and went upstairs. He must be tired. We all orderd pizza and watch cartoons. We may be teenagers but whatever. We got the pizza and ate it. It was a nice hot pizza. We all watched movies and ate snacks. One by one the guys fell asleep.  I was last one awake with Sky. I slept on the couch and let my sleepiness fall.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Hello! You readers are awesome!  I enjoy writing books and each read for this book is really amazing! Thank you and glad you enjoyed!  Bai!!!!!