Chapter 18: New Year

Me: Hai!!!! Enjoy the next chapter!!!

Sky: Why!!!

Me: Cause I can.

Ty: No point to fight now.

Me:... Read on shippers!!

***********************************

Ty's Pov:

Well now I have get use my new hair style. I think it fits me. I look at the two girls and they made the best for their hair styles. Jules had her hair in a ponytail with a blue ribbon at the end and Kate had the same but a pink ribbon. They look at me and shrug. Jules look at the window and said " Thanks Ty. We needed a new look for the new year any way." I smiled. " Your welcome." Today was New Years Eve. It was 10:00 and most of the guys were asleep. I saw Sky on the verge of sleep and sat next to him. " Sky, wake up man!" Sky jolted up and looked at me. " Why on earth did you hell in my ear." " We only have a couple hours left!" He nodded and looked at Kate.

Sky's Pov:

She seemed bored and tired. I got up and went outside. It was freezing cold but the sky was beautiful. Kate came outside and looked at me. " Why?" " I am bored." She rolled her eyes and looked at the sky. It began to snow and she smiled. Jules and Ty came out moments later. It was a peaceful night. I looked at the stars and Ty came up to me. He hugged me and smiled. " This was an awesome year i got to spend with you." I kissed his cheek and held him closer. I was happy I met Deadlox. He is everything that I could ask for. I looked at my phone. 11: 55 p.m. 5 more minutes. We all sat on the steps and stared at the sky. After 5 minutes there were fireworks in the sky. I smiled and looked at Ty. " Happy New Years Ty." " Happy New Years Sky." We kissed. The girls coverd their eyes for 2 minutes then made us stop. " Why? My eyes burn Katy!" " Me too Juli. Me too!" I laughed at them and threw a snowball at Kate. Ty did the same with Jules and we ran away. We all went in the house and made hot chocolate. We all went to bed. I was the last one up the stairs. May was glad to have me and Kate here. We all went to bed and slept.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Me: Hai! Don't kill me. I know I haven't updated this book in forever but here is your update.