Chapter 6: No school

Sorry for the long wait,  I can't think at all and I have been lovestruck so much! Well here is Chapter 6. ENJOY, BAI!!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥■■■■■□□□□□□●●●○○○○○

Ty Pov:

Well my mom is coming to get me. She came in and was awe struck. " Awe Ty." " No, no, no mom." When she sees me happy she cries tears of joy. " Mom." " Oh Ty. He is so nice and- and" I hugged my mom. Oh ma ga mom. " Sh. Its ok mom. Calm down." " Ok. Lets go. It was nice meeting you Sky." After I hugged Sky, I went home. When I got inside my dad came over to me. " Your mother is crying isn't she?" " Yep." " I am proud of you Ty. You found love." " Thanks dad." I walked upstairs to my room to play minecraft. I recorded some mini games and uploaded them on YouTube. I looked at them clock 7:30 pm. I heard my mom say " Ty dinner." I walked downstairs and ate dinner. I got up put away dishes and went to my room. I went to sleep needing to go to school tomorrow.  I woke up and saw my mom staring at me. " Mom?" Well, my voice is deep. " There is no school today Ty. Snow day." " Ok." As she got up to leave she turned to me.  " Almost forgot. Ty, Sky is here. His parents ask could he be here during the snowstorm. " "Oh, Ok," I got up and walked downstairs.  I saw Sky sleeping on the couch. I looked at the clock. 9:00 am. I saw Sky slowly waking up. " Hello." He looks up at me. " Oh, hey Ty." " Snow day. No school. " " Cool. I will sleep till 11:00. " He went back to sleep. Oh Sky. My mom said she would make breakfast later on. I went to my room and watch tv. Free day.  Free day.

~~~~~▪▪▪▪○○○○●●●●□□□□■■■■☆☆☆☆★★★★♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥°°°°••••◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆¤¤¤¤▪•I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for the wait. Bai!!!